Electronic Locker Keypad with Pull
Assigned Use – Locker Assigned to Specific Person for Their Sole Use
- All metal housing
- Keypad operation
- One (1) programming key required per installation
- Assigned use functionality — Lockers assigned to a single user. i.e. Private golf club, member enters code for unlocking, simply closes door for locking.
- Standard body with pull. See without pull.
- ADA compliant
- ½” motorized dead latch
- Unlocks with assigned 4-digit code
- Locks by closing the door
- Choose closest door thickness range for your door at checkout. Choose the range that places your door thickness nearest mid range.
- Tamper guard
- Manager bypass functionality
- Visual & audible usage indicators
- Powered by 4 premium AA batteries
- Low battery and binding indicator
- Optional right angle, security, and double door strikes (sold separate)
- 2 year product warranty
Prevent the next locker theft before it starts with this advanced security electronic keypad by Digilock. Unfortunately, men's and women's locker rooms at country clubs, day spas, and hotel spas where guests and members should feel the safest, are also spaces where the need for higher security is the greatest. The Digilock DK-APS removes the risk to management, employees, visitors, and members by mitigating the danger caused by the locker key, which everyone knows has one of the worst track records in the world for getting lost. Instead of issuing keys of inconveniece which must be carried, Digilock lets you create a more private, secure, and relaxing atmosphere by granting locker access with personalized codes. This inventive technology produces an impression in your customers that will keep them coming back time and again. These electronic keypads are already changing the way customers store their belongings in luxury spas at hotels on the Vegas strip, to Yoga studios, commercial wellness centers, dry cleaners, airports, and fitness centers.
Keypad – Digits
|Color Ring and Insert|
Black (01), White (06)
Recess (3), Surface (0)
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, J, K, Kit 1, Kit 2, L, M, N
3 to 5 Years
3.87 (H) x 2.14 (W) in.
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can this be used outside on a parcel mailbox? Will it withstand the rain/heat? answer nowAsked by Shawna Williams on March 2, 2019 2:43 AMA
No, these are not designed for exterior use in weather.