Locker Keypad (4th Gen.)
- All metal housing
- Keypad operation
- One (1) programming key required per installation
- Shared use functionality — Lockers shared by multiple users. i.e. User enters code for locking and unlocking, then next user enters different code for locking and unlocking
- Vertical body. See with pull. Also available in horizontal body, horizontal body with pull, standard body, and standard body with pull
- ADA compliant
- ½” motorized dead bolt
- Operates with user selected 4-digit code
- Locks by entering code, and touching lock symbol button
- Choose closest door thickness range for your door at checkout. Choose the range that places your door thickness nearest mid range.
- Tamper guard
- Manager bypass functionality
- Visual & audible usage indicators
- Programmable automatic unlock
- Programmable LED indicator
- Powered by 4 premium AA batteries
- Low battery and binding indicator
- Optional right angle, security, and double door strikes (sold separate)
- 2 year product warranty
Prevent the next locker theft before it starts with this advanced security electronic keypad by Digilock. Unfortunately, men's and women's locker rooms at country clubs, day spas, and hotel spas where guests and members should feel the safest, are also spaces where the need for higher security is the greatest. The Digilock DK-ATV removes the risk to management, employees, visitors, and members by mitigating the danger caused by the locker key, which everyone knows has one of the worst track records in the world for getting lost. Instead of issuing keys of inconvenience which must be carried, Digilock lets you create a more private, secure, and relaxing atmosphere by granting locker access with personalized codes. This inventive technology produces an impression in your customers that will keep them coming back time and again. These electronic keypads are already changing the way customers store their belongings in luxury spas at hotels on the Vegas strip, to Yoga studios, commercial wellness centers, dry cleaners, airports, and fitness centers.
Keypad – Digits
|Color Ring and Insert|
Black (01), White (06)
Recess (3), Surface (0)
3.92 (H) x 1.37 (W) in.
3 to 5 Years
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q What is the "kit number" for the Digilock DAK-ATV? answer nowAsked by Paul Nordin on May 24, 2017 10:07 AMA
If you use the drop down menu for the Kit Number and select an option it will bring up the SKU below as well as it will give you the option to view all SKU's and measurements in a single chart. If you click on the chart it will allow you to see all of the kit numbers for the locks.