Programmable Locker Security Keypad with Pull (4th Gen.)
Shared Use – Lockers Occupied Temporarily During the Day
- All metal housing
- Keypad operation
- One (1) programming key required per installation
- Shared use functionality — Lockers shared by multiple users. i.e. User enters code for locking and unlocking, then next user enters different code for locking and unlocking
- Vertical body with locker pull. See without pull. Also available in horizontal body, horizontal body with pull, standard body, and standard body with pull
- ADA compliant
- ½” motorized dead bolt
- Operates with user selected 4-digit code
- Locks by entering code, and touching lock symbol button
- Choose closest door thickness range for your door at checkout. Choose the range that places your door thickness nearest mid range.
- Tamper guard
- Manager bypass functionality
- Visual & audible usage indicators
- Programmable automatic unlock
- Programmable LED indicator
- Powered by 4 premium AA batteries
- Low battery and binding indicator
- Optional right angle, security, and double door strikes (sold separate)
- 2 year product warranty
Prevent the next locker theft before it starts with this advanced security electronic keypad by Digilock. Unfortunately, men's and women's locker rooms at country clubs, day spas, and hotel spas where guests and members should feel the safest, are also spaces where the need for higher security is the greatest. The Digilock DK-ATV removes the risk to management, employees, visitors, and members by mitigating the danger caused by the locker key, which everyone knows has one of the worst track records in the world for getting lost. Instead of issuing keys of inconvenience which must be carried, Digilock lets you create a more private, secure, and relaxing atmosphere by granting locker access with personalized codes. This inventive technology produces an impression in your customers that will keep them coming back time and again. These electronic keypads are already changing the way customers store their belongings in luxury spas at hotels on the Vegas strip, to Yoga studios, commercial wellness centers, dry cleaners, airports, and fitness centers.
Keypad – Digits
|Color Ring and Insert|
Black (01), White (06)
Recess (3), Surface (0)
3 to 5 Years
4.94 (H) x 1.37 (W) in.
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q What is the "Kit Number" mean? where so I go to refer to the kit number I am supposed to select? answer nowAnswered by the admin The kit number is defining the size and depth of the lock itself. We would suggest talking to our cabinet professionals at 937-247-9327 option 1 who will be more than willing to point you in the right direction.
Yes, all locks come with an installation guide and template.