Digilock DT-30 ADA Compliant Locker Deadbolt
- DT-30 Model, DT-52 and DT-70 Models also available
- Fully ADA Compliant
- All metal lock housing for surface mount on metal lockers
- Tamper guard
- Visual and audible indicators
- One touch operation
- Powered by 4 premium AA batteries
- 2-year product warranty
Download the Digilock User Manual (pdf)
2.8 (H) x 3.73 (W) x 1.35 (L) in.
2.7 (H) x 2.1 (W) x .82 (L) in.
3 to 5 Years
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is there a way to make the latch not auto extend after the locker is open? These are getting brok... answer nowAnswered by the admin
You would have to change out the deadbolt to the auto locking latch, but it would depend on the type of locker setup you have and how the latch would interface with the opposite side. We would strongly recommend that you speak with our cabinet and locker specialist to see if this would be an option.
- Q I am a teacher at a high school that has DT-70 Models for several special needs children. One of ... answer nowAnswered by the admin Outside of drilling the lock and taking it off the locker that way, we would ask that you call our experienced technical staff that will be able to provide details as to how to obtain information surrounding the removal and troubleshooting steps necessary for scenarios such as yours. They can be reached at 937-247-9327 option 3.
- Q Does this include all hardware needed to install on a school locker when replacing the standard c... answer nowAnswered by the admin
Yes, this lock comes with all the hardware needed to install with lockers that use lift handles and vertical lock bars. Do not forget your accessory items such as keys, etc.