dormakaba Saffire LX-M
Multi-Housing Mortise Electronic Lock
$449.64 – $460.36
Stylish and secure. The Saffire LX-M electronic mortise lock sports the latest in RFID technology and multi-housing access control. Provide guests with secure mobile access for their room and common areas. Track lock activity, door status and update access rights without ever visiting the lock. Supported by Community access management software.
For additional model options, information, or ordering assistance please contact our multi-family project team at 877-439-5377 ext. 503
- Heavy duty electronic mortise lockset with clutch mechanism and built-in contactless RFID reader
- ADA Standard levers
- Bluetooth mobile access enabled – guests can use their mobile device for lock access
- Emergency access – emergency key or electronic override
- Online wireless integration with Messenger LENS addon option
- Compatible with Community access management software (sold separately) for multi-housing applications
- Compatible with Ambiance access management software (sold separately) for lodging and hotel applications
- No Touring across entire property – update access rights without having to visit the lock
- Tested to BHMA Grade 1
- Non-volatile memory maintains lock programming and audit records
- Staff monitoring – RFID keycard audits
- Tracking mortise for door ajar reporting when using Messenger addon option
- High security and tamperproof design
- Operates with a completely sealed contactless reader
- Batteries last up to 2 years or up to 80,000 openings
- Low battery indicator alerts staff
- Lock programming and audit records are not erased during battery replacement
- Ideal for new construction projects or when doors are being replaced
- Easily replaces existing mechanical or electronic door locks
- Suitable for small to very large-scale multi-housing properties
- Access control for guest rooms, common areas, and back-of-house
For additional model options, information, or ordering assistance, please contact our multi-family project team at 877-439-5377 ext. 503
Tech savvy guests want modern amenities to fit their modern lifestyle. Saffire LX series locks fulfills this need and more with their stylish contemporary design, high performance RFID security and mobile credential access. Guests can use their compatible Bluetooth mobile device to conveniently and securely access assigned rooms and common areas without having to check in for a keycard. Stay on top of staff and guest lock access activity throughout your property with audit trails and be notified when batteries needs changed or a door is left ajar. Save valuable time and money with No Touring features, allowing property mangers to update access rights without having to visit the lock.
Saffire LX series locks used in multi-housing applications are supported by dormakaba Community access management software (sold separately), providing property managers with 24/7 web-based property control. Add residents, grant access to amenities, and create RFID credentials or mobile access keys in minutes with Community. Ideal for assisted living, student housing, apartments and more.
For hotels and lodging, Saffire LX series locks are supported by dormakaba Ambiance access management software (sold separately). A robust replacement for the Saflok System 6000 suite, Ambiance provides total hotel and hospitality property management from the front desk to back of house and everywhere in between. Monitor and manage guests, staff, rooms and access points at anytime. Ambiance also integrates with existing PMS and other third party systems to streamline property operations.
EKO: 6 (H) x 2.56 (W) x 3.50 (D) in., MKO: 7.60 (H) x 2.56 (W) x 3.50 (D) in.
6.64 (H) x 2.58 (W) x 3.23 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/2 in.
2 3/4 in.
Smart Card/Fob, Smartphone
ASM 1 1/4 in.
ADA Lever, Lever
255 supported by Community
Audit Trail, Bluetooth, No Tour, Passage Mode, Privacy/Lockdown, Status Monitoring
|Event Audit Trail|
MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Plus
2 Years, 80,000 Cycles
Grade 1 (Best)
-95°F to +158°F
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
0% to 90% non-condensing
2 Year Manufacturer