dormakaba Saffire LX-P
Multi-Housing Electronic Panic/Exit Trim
$662.15 – $673.18
Please contact us if you are a hotel or motel for special hospitality pricing!
Stylish and secure. The Saffire LX-P panic/exit trim sports the latest in multi-housing access control and high performance RFID technology. Provide tenants and staff with secure mobile access for exits, track lock activity, door status and update access rights without ever visiting the lock. Supported by Community access management software.
Trim Only – Panic/Exit device NOT included
For additional panic/exit device compatibility options and other addons, please contact our multi-family project team at 877-439-5377 ext. 1005
- Heavy duty electronic Panic/Exit trim lockset with clutch mechanism and built-in contactless RFID reader (Panic/Exit devices sold separately )
- ADA Compliant levers
- Bluetooth mobile access enabled – tenants can use their mobile device for lock access
- Emergency access – emergency key or electronic override
- Online wireless integration with Messenger LENS addon option
- Supported by Community access management software (sold separately) for easy property management from anywhere
- No Touring across entire property – update locks without having to visit them, saving time and money
- Tested to BHMA Grade 1
- Non-volatile memory maintains lock programming and audit records
- Staff monitoring – RFID keycard audits
- Tracking door ajar reporting
- High security and tamperproof design
- Operates with a completely sealed, high performance contactless reader
- Batteries last up to 2 years under normal operation
- Low battery indicator for preventative maintenance
- Ensures latching and prevents binding with mechanical operation to retract and throw deadbolt
- Ideal for new construction projects or when doors are being replaced
- Simplified door preparation for ease of installation
- Suitable for small to very large-scale properties
- Access control for tenant rooms, common areas, and back-of-house
For additional model options, information, or ordering assistance, please contact our multi-family project team at 877-439-5377 ext. 1005
Tech savvy tenants want modern amenities to fit their modern lifestyle. Saffire LX series locks fulfills this need and more with their stylish contemporary design, high performance RFID security, and mobile credential access. Tenants can use their compatible Bluetooth mobile device to conveniently and securely access assigned rooms and common areas without having to check in for a keycard. Stay on top of staff and tenant lock access activity throughout your property with audit trails and be notified when batteries needs changed or a door is left ajar. Save valuable time and money with No Touring features, allowing property mangers to update access rights without having to visit the lock.
Saffire LX series locks are supported by dormakaba Community access management software (sold separately), providing property managers with 24/7 web-based property control. Add residents, grant access to amenities, and create RFID credentials or mobile access keys in minutes with Community.
EKO: 6 (H) x 2.56 (W) x 3.50 (D) in., MKO: 7.60 (H) x 2.56 (W) x 3.50 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
Smart Card/Fob, Smartphone/App
ADA Lever, Lever Handle Door Locks
Panic/Exit, Exit – Rim
Based on software configuration
Audit Trail, Bluetooth, No Tour, Passage Mode, Privacy/Lockdown, Status Monitoring
|Event Audit Trail|
MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Plus
2 Years, 80,000 Cycles
Black with Satin Chrome accent
Grade 1 (Best)
-95°F to +158°F
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
0% to 90% non-condensing
2 Year Manufacturer
Front body: Weather Resistant
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin
Access would need to be granted for any user attempting to unlock the door. The best solution for this is typically to have a Knox box mounted outdoors with a Master fob inside that has access to these doors.