$218.70 – $254.84
Electromagnetic lock for out-swing doors with 650 lbs. of holding force.
- Compact “Mini Mag” Lock Design
- Holding Force — 650 lbs. holding force provides for effective traffic control. Examples include interior office doors, clean room interlocks, tool cribs, and x-ray areas.
- Ideal for Low Security Applications
- Door Applications: Outswing Hollow metal, aluminum storefront glass, solid core, reinforced door (Need inswing lock?)
- Low Power Consumption: Conserves energy, reduces operating cost, and extends battery backup time.
- A Totally Plated Coil and Armature: Provides protection against corrosion.
- No Residual Magnetism — The lock releases without delay when de-energized.
- Narrow Backset; thin lock section (1-1/4″) may mean the elimination of additional mounting brackets.
- Built-In Spike Suppression — Protects other solid state components within the system from damage when the lock is de-energized.
- Multi-voltage field selectable 12/24 VDC/VAC
- Current draw, 0.5 Amps @ 12VDC / 0.25 Amps @ 24VDC
- Lock Size: 1-1/4”D x 1-3/4”H x 8-1/2”L
- Armature Size: 3/8”D x 1-1/2”H x 6-1/2”L
- Lifetime Warranty — American Made in the USA by DynaLock, with over 20 years experience in the manufacturer of electromagnetic locks.
Mag Model Options
DSM Door Status Switch: Signals door closed or ajar
Note: Check with your Local Authority Having Jurisdiction (LAHJ) before installation to review their policy on installing mag locks on your door.
DSM – Door Status Switch, No Options
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin No, a power supply is not included with the lock. This must be purchased separately at checkout.