Bantam Mag for Inswing Doors
$280.29 – $313.85
Electromagnetic lock with 650 lbs. of holding force.
Lifetime Warranty — American Made in the USA by DynaLock, with over 20 years experience in the manufacturer of electromagnetic locks.
- Compact “Mini Mag” Lock Design
- Holding Force — 650 lbs. holding force provides for effective traffic control. Examples include interior office doors, clean room interlocks, tool cribs, and x-ray areas.
- Ideal for Low Security Applications
- Door Applications: Inswing Hollow metal, aluminum storefront glass, solid core, reinforced door
- Low Power Consumption: Conserves energy, reduces operating cost, and extends battery backup time.
- A Totally Plated Coil and Armature: Provides protection against corrosion.
- No Residual Magnetism — The lock releases without delay when de-energized.
- Narrow Backset; thin lock section (1-1/4″) may mean the elimination of additional mounting brackets.
- Built-In Spike Suppression — Protects other solid state components within the system from damage when the lock is de-energized.
- Multi-voltage field selectable 12/24 VDC/VAC
- Current draw: 0.5 Amps @ 12VDC / 0.25 Amps @ 24VDC
Mag Model Options
DSM Door Status Switch: Signals door closed or ajar
Note: Check with your Local Authority Having Jurisdiction (LAHJ) before installation to review their policy on installing maglocks on your door.
No Options, DSM – Door Status Switch
Lock Size: 1 1/4 (D) x 1 3/4 (H) x 8 1/2 (L) in., Armature Size: 3/8 (D) x 1 1/2 (H) x 6 1/2 (L) in.
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.