Delayed Egress Maglock
$895.99 – $909.70
Single maglock for out-swing doors with a holding force of 1,500 lbs.
- Prevent Unauthorized Exits
- Completely Self Contained
- Unique Sensor Unaffected by Minor Door Misalignment
- Door Applications: Exit doors
- Door Signage included
- Built-in Keyswitch Option: Choose included, or keyswitch omitted in favor of remote keyswitch, ie. wall mounted keyswitch, mortise key switch
- 12/24 VDC/VAC
- Current draw, 0.75 Amps @ 12V / 1.2 Amps @ 24V
- Size: 3”D x 2-3/4”H x 11”L
- Lifetime Warranty — American Made in the USA by DynaLock, with over 20 years experience in the manufacturer of electromagnetic locks.
Delay Egress Lock Options Included
ATS Anti-tamper Switch: Signals removal of the housing cover.
BPM Bypass Monitor: Signals bypass keyswitch activation.
DSM Door Status Switch: Signals door closed or ajar
DYN Dynastat Force Sensor: Indicates efficient magnetic bond.
ETR Egress Sensor Omitted: Yes.
Note: Check with your Local Authority Having Jurisdiction (LAHJ) before installation to review their policy on installing maglocks on your door.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does this lock have a built-in adjustable timer to lock after unlocking? answer nowAsked by March 3, 2020 12:03 PMonAnswered by the admin
This maglock is meant to be wired back to a key switch, access panel, or REX button which will typically control the unlock/relock relay for this device.