- Water-tight to IP68: Button assembly is rated for
immersion in water up to 1 meter
- Moisture-proof to IP64: Button assembly is rated for exposure to water splashing from any direction
- Dust-tight to IP64: Button assembly is rated for
protection from dust ingress
- Thermoplastic Button integrated with a completely sealed aluminum body
- Operates in Extreme Temperatures: -67ºF to
- Tamper Resistant Screws and standard faceplate mounting screws are included
- Weatherproof Faceplate Gasket included. All models mount on single-gang box. Specify BBX option to include a weatherproof surface back box.
- Lifetime Warranty: Made in the USA by DynaLock,
with over 20 years experience in the manufacture of electronic security & access control products
- Output Contacts: SPDT-Double Break (FORM Z). 3A at 115VAC
- Options: Weatherproof surface backbox (2-5/8″ deep), and Anti-tamper switch may be custom ordered, additional charges apply
The 6170 Series is specifically designed to withstand outdoor exposure to the elements and other harsh environments, with commercial-grade switch assembly, completely sealed against moisture and dust intrusion. Commercial grade weatherproof pushbutton. Button is 3/4” diameter white thermoplastic raised dome, rated IP68 water-tight (up to 1 meter), IP64 moisture-proof, and IP64 dust-tight. Single gang plate, includes weatherproof faceplate gasket and tamper-resistant faceplate screws. Green LED backlit button on all models, field selectable 12/24 VDC. All models are momentary action.
Blank, EXIT, EXIT/SALIDA, EXIT/SORTIE, PUSH TO UNLOCK, PUSH TO OPEN
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.