Home Fingerprint Access System
$792.00 – $1,155.71
Stand-alone (no computer needed) biometric residential entry system, supports 99 users.
- Underlying technology provides for a thermal-based scan of the fingerprint. No image of the print is stored, ensuring the user’s privacy
- Installation and operating manuals are included for a simple and straightforward setup
- Maintaining the system is easy, no PC is required. Simply use the programming interface to add or delete users
- Scanner will endure all types of environmental conditions, including rain, and snow. For installations where direct rain, snow, or sunlight will be on the scanner, please order the weather protector cap at checkout
- Scanner Dimensions: 3 3/4″ H x 2 1/4″ W x 2 1/4″ D
- Control Unit Dimensions: 4 1/2″ H x 7 1/4″ W x 1 1/4″ D
- Operating Temperature Range: -20F ~ 185F
- FAR (False acceptance rate – # of times unauthorized person accepted as authorized) < .001%
- FRR (False rejection rate – # of times an authorized person is rejected – simply a convenience concern, if ever rejected you re-present your finger) < .7%
- Matching time: appx 1.2 seconds
- Humidity Rating for scanner: Operates in up to 95%. IP 43 technical rating
- Wiring Distance: Up to 170FT with CAT5/6 cable. Up to 600FT with 18AWG gauge wire
|eKey No. of Relays|
1 Relay, 3 Relays
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q what is a diffirence between 1 relays and 3 relays please. and does it need an electrician to ins... answer nowAsked by July 30, 2018 4:27 AMonAnswered by the admin
If you choose the relay in the drop down it will provide a full explanation of each relay and how it operates below the drop down menu. As for the install, we highly recommend that you use a qualified electrician for any hardwired setup. We would also recommend that you speak with our sales staff to ensure that you purchase all of the products you need to install this system correctly the first time. You can reach them at 937-247-9327 opt. 1.
- Q We want to use this ekey system with an electric strike for double door entry. do you have a reco... answer nowAsked by February 6, 2017 4:14 PMonAnswered by the admin
The eKey is designed to work with any electric strikes or magnetic locks. The issue is more about your doors and the locks on them with what strikes will work. We would recommend that you contact our sales department to speak with a representative who can direct you to the best products to meet your needs.