- Indoor / Outdoor use
- Includes AC power adapter – AC most common for efficiency and ‘clicking’ sound
- Heavy-duty construction
- Completely surface mounted
- Field selectable fail secure/fail safe
- Non-handed (fits left and right swing doors)
- Accommodates up to a ¾” throw Pullman latch
- BHMA Grade 1 Electric Strike
- 1,000,000+ Life cycles
- 1,500+ lbs. Holding Force
Currently you have to drop everything and physically go to the door to let someone in. This is an out of date procedure for granting temporary access, whether for a visitor, trade worker, or customer. With a small amount of effort and investment, you can implement an automated approach to remotely authorize passage. The buzz-in lock kit here has all the components less your wiring to create your new remote release system. It includes the door release push button, a commercial-grade rim panic device electric strike, and a power supply. When someone needs to come in, simply press the button with the inscribed key, and the electric strike will fire, allowing the individual to grab the existing door knob or handle, and pull or push the door open. The button pulses the electric strike to open. Strike re-locks upon releasing button.
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.