Wireless Buzz In Electric Strike Kit
Remote Door Release of Wood/Metal Doors
- Remote buzz-in of guests/visitors
- Commercial duty hardware
- Program up to four transmitters into the receiver
- Ensure you match the strike’s voltage selection with your power adapter voltage at installation
- Release strike by pressing button on wireless transmitter
Support: Wiring Guide
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is this system safe to use on an outdoor gate that is exposed to the elements (rain, snow, and sun)? answer nowAsked by August 13, 2021 9:25 PMonAnswered by the admin
The strike included in this kit is not rated for full exterior use. For gate applications, we would recommend a model such as the Trine EN-400.
- Q Does this product allow guests to exit without buzzing them out?? I’m interested in a product tha... answer nowAsked by May 8, 2021 11:40 AMonAnswered by the admin
This kit can be used to buzz people in without needing to unlock the handle on the door. You would want to have a lock installed that offers free passage from the inside portion and use this kit to buzz in guests for entry.
- Q How long does the lock stay open after triggered? can the open time be adjusted? do you have to w... answer nowAsked by April 1, 2019 10:50 AMonAnswered by the admin
The delay on how long it stays open will depend on the setting you have within the receiver. You can do 5 - 20 seconds in five-second increments. You do not have to wait for the person to enter and it will auto re-lock after the time is done.
- Q Is this a Normally Open or a Normally Closed device? answer nowAsked by February 16, 2019 8:02 PMonAnswered by the admin
Electric strikes are normally by default an open circuit.
- Q do i have to use the strike that comes with the kit or can i use a existing electric strike and w... answer nowAsked by November 15, 2018 2:39 PMonAnswered by the admin
It depends on your current strike. If it uses the same voltage you should be able to use the other parts of the kit, but if not you will need to use the strike that comes with the kit.
- Q Will this work with video door phones such as Kocom intercoms? answer nowAsked by May 22, 2018 1:33 PMonA The electric strike and button itself are standalone units. However, the units can be tied into an access control system. Please check your Kocom specifications to verify its compatibility
- Q does this system only work with a panic bar? what type of latch handle do i need to make this work? answer nowAsked by February 28, 2018 10:48 AMonA This kit will work on both wood and metal door preps. Additionally, you can use this mortise, cylindrical or panic bar preps as well. Please give our knowledgeable sales staff a call to help walk you through the proper setup for this device. They can be reached at 937-247-9327 option 1
- Q is the power converter compatible with 220 volt power? answer nowAsked by January 3, 2018 8:40 AMonAnswered by the adminNo, the plugin power supply is only designed to work with a standard 110 plug-in wall outlet. If you need to go directly from 220 you must purchase a wall mount power supply that will convert 220 such as BPS 12VDC wall mount and select the 220 option.