- Remote buzz-in of guests/visitors
- Commercial duty hardware
- Includes AC power adapter – AC most common for efficiency and ‘clicking’ sound
- Ensure you match the strike’s voltage selection with your power adapter voltage at installation
- Release strike by pressing inscribed key symbol on receptionist button
- Re-lock upon release of button
Support: Wiring Guide
Transform an outdoor swing gate or perimeter opening into one which can be remotely released with this buzz-in kit. The kit contains an ANSI (American National Standards Institute) Grade 1 outdoor rated electric strike, a transformer for power, and a remote release button, which can be floor, desk, or wall mounted. When a visitor arrives, simply depress the button with key icon, and the strike will energize, indicating the gate or door may be opened. You can select between a DC, or AC strike, AC is what you want for providing people with the buzz sound, DC is nothing more than a small click which won't be noticeable if there is surrounding noise/wind. Remote buzz in systems enable you and your employees to welcome in customers to your business, patients into your office, or visitors to your facility. A separate weldable gate box to accommodate the electric strike in this kit is available at checkout. Exiting through the gate/door is a free egress.