Kaba E-Plex 5731IC
Extra Heavy-Duty Grade 1 Card Access System
$827.51 – $891.04
Prepped to accept small format Best and equivalents (6 or 7-pin length), and large-format interchangeable cores.
- Extra Heavy-Duty ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 Dual Credential PIN/Prox lock prepped for IC core / Removable core key override (E5731B, E5731C, E5731M, E5731R, E5731S models available
- Features LearnLok programming. New! Pull audit trails with Auditor Kit without needing to purchase software
- Stand-alone advanced access control at a one-fifth (1/5) the cost of primitive systems. A new standard in institutional facility management
- Tested extensively in outdoor and marine environments – performed flawlessly
- Cylindrical latchbolt locking mechanism (latch includes a 1/4″ deadlocking plunger bolt to prevent jimmying)
- Supports Up to 3000 Users: Pass-codes can be 4-8 digits in length (high security with over 100 million possible combinations)
- Program at keypad, card reader, or via PC
- You determine what’s required for access; PIN only, PROX card only, or PIN + PROX card
- Network and PC Programming (offline): Requires laptop/netbook (mini-laptop) and E-Plex Enterprise Implementation Kit (sold separately at checkout)
- HID, and 125 kHz, 26 to 84-bit format type prox cards are supported (HID cards available at checkout) Have existing magstripe or ID badges you want to use? No problem, simply add the HID adhesive prox tags at checkout
- Audible and Visual Programming Indicators: Visual tamper indicator
- Three Operating Modes: PIN/card access, passage (can be toggled on/off or pre-programmed to re-lock after certain number of hours), and lockout mode
- Five authority levels lets you control who can do what
- Time-Determined Access: Using software you can program up to 16 different access schedules, and up to 32 holiday/vacation time blocks (i.e., door auto-unlocks at 9am, and auto-locks at 6pm, or users in group 1 only have access from 10am to 4pm)
- First Manager In Feature: Lock does not go to passage mode (enter without code) until the first privileged user’s credential is presented
- Passage mode can be manually toggled at the lock
- Track entries of who entered and when with audit trail feature (unit stores last 30,000 events)
- Battery Operation: 180,000 cycles on 4 AA alkaline batteries, included. Batteries located in interior housing cover. Low battery indicator. Non-volatile memory; lock’s data preserved if batteries fail
- Vandal resistant, solid metal push-buttons
- Patented LectroBolt ‘sandwich-fitting’ yields a 90% reduction in installation time over wired access control systems. Instructions and two-hole drilling template supplied
- Finish: Choose from multiple architectural finishes including standard satin chrome (626) and premium finishes. Premium finishes may be subject to 2-3 week lead time
- Fits virtually all left and right swing doors
- Prepped for key override using Best and Equivalents (6 or 7-pin length) small format IC key cores. (you may use your own IC core in the lock, or order the Falcon small format IC core from us at checkout)
- 2 3/4″ Backset included (2 3/8″ available at checkout); How do I measure?
- 3-year manufacturer warranty from date of install; memory has a built-in warranty counter
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/8 (W) x 3 13/16 (D) in.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 13/16 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
4 to 8 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31 °F (-35 °C) to + 151 °F (66 °C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
-31 °F (-35 °C) to + 130 °F (55 °C)
Solid cast exterior housing, Solid cast, ADA-compliant levers
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
E-Plex Wireless, Kaba E-Plex
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Scheduling
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits, Proximity Card/Fob
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I need (4) KABA E-PLEX 5731IC; my question is: What else do I need to get these operating with a ... answer nowAsked by May 10, 2018 12:09 PMonA You will need to EPlex software in order that card to work in the lock. Please see the link below. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/kaba-eplex-enterprise-implementation-kit/