Micro Cabinet Lock
Less than the length of a school pencil this compact mag is ideal for cabinets, drawers, display cases, machine equipment housings, gun safes, and package pass through doors. Simply wire to a switch or access control.
- Failsafe operation
- Easy installation in small cabinets or restricted spaces
- No special tools are required
- No moving parts, virtually maintenance free
- Spike and surge protection for solid-state devices on same line
- Instant release anti-residual magnetism circuit
- Lock Status
- Interlocking Quick Mount Assembly
- Mounting Bracket with Sheet Metal Screws
- Wire Access Chamber with Terminal Block
- Dual Voltage 12/24VDC
- 628 Clear Anodized Aluminum housing
Eliminate keys and expand the reach of access control systems to drawers, cabinets and lockers – any critical use - where the application of a compact, specialized electromagnetic lock provides a higher level of security. SDC’s E300 is a connected access control solution that is virtually maintenance free and has a lock status output for remote monitoring and system application needs.
Lock: 7 (L) x 1.625 (H) x 0.875 (D) in., Armature: 5.125 (L) x 1.25 (H) x 0.3125 (D) in.
Security Door Controls (SDC)
360 mA @ 12VDC, 180 mA @ 24VDC
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin
This item would be only one small part of a bigger system that would be needed in order to be used with your cabinet. You are able to use a remote keyfob setup to unlock it and we would recommend that you speak with our sales staff to ensure that you purchase all of the correct parts for your specific setup and needs. You can reach them at 937-247-9327 opt. 1.
- Q Do these Electromagnets get hot during operation? Do you know the average temperature during oper... answer nowAnswered by the admin With any continuous current lock, there will be some heat discharge to the unit. The heat is typically unrecognizable in most installed environments. In order to know the exact temperature, we would suggest talking to one of our technicians at 937-247-9327 option 3 to point you in the right direction.