Excel E600 Magnetic Lock
Made for interior door traffic control where physical attack is not a concern, such as airlocks and communicating bathrooms. Door and lock status outputs included for remote monitoring, mantraps and system application needs.
- Door status, lock status and Bi-color LED
- Interlocking quick mount assembly
- Adjustable mounting bracket with choice of self drilling and tapping mounting screws or machine screws
- Wire access chamber with terminal block
- Instant release anti-residual magnetism circuit
- Dual voltage 12/24VDC
- 628 Clear anodized aluminum
The value priced Excel™ Architectural Series E600 is a full featured magnetic lock. Excel™ maglocks are easier to install and provide superior, less obtrusive appearance compared to stainless steel epoxy sealed magnetic locks. Full monitoring is standard. The quick mount assembly reduces installation time compared to epoxy sealed magnetic locks. The Excel™ Commercial Series utilizes the same mounting template as major competitive brands. Recommended for interior doors or outdoor gate applications.
Lock: 9.875 (L) x 2 (H) x 1.125 (D) in., Armature: 7.9375 (L) x 1.5 (H) x .5 (D) in.
Security Door Controls (SDC)
500 mA @ 12VDC, 250 mA @ 24VDC
Grade 1 (Best), A156.23
Grade 1 (Best)
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.