FEIG LRU500i BD
Compact Long Range UHF RFID Reader
Check yourself at the gate. The FEIG LRU500i BD Long Range UHF Reader provides a compact solution for vehicle identification and parking access control. Ideal for airports, universities, gated communities and more. Operates on the Wiegand interface protocol.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- RFID UHF Long Range Reader with integrated antenna and signal light – Standalone model available
- Circular-polarized antenna for any transponder orientation
- Antenna port for additional external antenna for 2-lane applications or implementing gate and tunnel applications
- Up to 32ft (10m) read range for Automatic Vehicle Identification (AVI)
- Robust and compact housing for indoor and outdoor use (IP67)
- Integrated signal light (red/green)
- Secure Key Storage for application keys
- Fast and easy mounting and installation
- Up to 2 W ERP transmitting power
- Wiegand, RS485, and USB interface
- UHF Windshield Transponders for gated access control available
- Reader able to operate with various other tag manufacturers as long as they are compliant to the ISO standards listed
- Gated communities
- Employee parking lots
- Corporate driveways
- Authoritative (Police, Government)
- Other closed facilities that require perimeter protection
The FEIG LRU500i BD Compact Long Range UHF RFID Reader provides a compact solution for vehicle identification and parking access control. Ideal for airports, universities, gated communities and more. This device is a compact UHF Vehicle Access Control Reader combining a UHF Long Range Reader with an integrated antenna and a signal light. When installed next to a barrier, gate or bollard, this allows vehicles to conveniently enter the parking area without the need of stopping at the entry.
Vehicle identification is simple by using passive, maintenance-free UHF transponders (sold separately) which can be stuck behind the windshield of the vehicle to allow or deny access. This allows for a secure authentication of detected transponders and prohibits access of transponders with cloned serial numbers.
11.4 (H) x 11.4 (W) x 3.9 (D) in.
902 MHz up to 928 MHz
Unlimited with Software
|Storage Temperature Range|
-13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
-13°F to 131°F (-25°C to 55°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
5% to 95% RH non-condensing
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does the reader require an inductive loop detectors or movement detectors to reliably manage the ... answer nowAsked by November 13, 2021 6:07 AMonA
It does not require those items. If you would like to know more please contact our sales team at [email protected] or at 937-247-9327 extension 1001.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.