FEIG LRU500i BD
Compact Long Range UHF RFID Reader
Check yourself at the gate. The FEIG LRU500i BD Long Range UHF Reader provides a compact solution for vehicle identification and parking access control. Ideal for airports, universities, gated communities and more. Operates on the Wiegand interface protocol.
- RFID UHF Long Range Reader with integrated antenna and signal light – Standalone model available
- Circular-polarized antenna for any transponder orientation
- Antenna port for additional external antenna for 2-lane applications or implementing gate and tunnel applications
- Up to 32ft (10m) read range for Automatic Vehicle Identification (AVI)
- Robust and compact housing for indoor and outdoor use (IP67)
- Integrated signal light (red/green)
- Secure Key Storage for application keys
- Fast and easy mounting and installation
- Up to 2 W ERP transmitting power
- Wiegand, RS485, and USB interface
- UHF Windshield Transponders for gated access control available
- Reader able to operate with various other tag manufacturers as long as they are compliant to the ISO standards listed
- Gated communities
- Employee parking lots
- Corporate driveways
- Authoritative (Police, Government)
- Other closed facilities that require perimeter protection
The FEIG LRU500i BD Compact Long Range UHF RFID Reader provides a compact solution for vehicle identification and parking access control. Ideal for airports, universities, gated communities and more. This device is a compact UHF Vehicle Access Control Reader combining a UHF Long Range Reader with an integrated antenna and a signal light. When installed next to a barrier, gate or bollard, this allows vehicles to conveniently enter the parking area without the need of stopping at the entry.
Vehicle identification is simple by using passive, maintenance-free UHF transponders (sold separately) which can be stuck behind the windshield of the vehicle to allow or deny access. This allows for a secure authentication of detected transponders and prohibits access of transponders with cloned serial numbers.
11.4 (H) x 11.4 (W) x 3.9 (D) in.
902 MHz up to 928 MHz
Unlimited with Software
|Storage Temperature Range|
-13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
-13°F to 131°F (-25°C to 55°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
5% to 95% RH non-condensing
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.