HES 5000 Series
Grade 1 Low Profile Electric Strike
$145.00 – $217.86
For use with cylindrical locksets.
- Accepts 12VDC and 24VDC
- Tamper resistant – heavy-duty construction
- Completely surface mounted
- Field selectable fail secure/fail safe
- Non-handed (fits left and right swing doors)
- Horizontal lockdown screws
- Accommodates 1/2″ – 5/8″ latchbolt (5/8″ with 1/8″ door gap)
- Strike body depth 1-1/16″
- UL1034 burglary-resistant rated
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- ANSI/BHMA, A156.31 Grade 1
- 5 year limited manufacturer warranty
Known for their extreme durability and industry leading warranty, HES door strikes are the go to strike for electrifying an opening. Whether you are looking to remotely release a door from an intercom master station or reception desk, or if you are beginning or expanding an access control system, you can count on the HES 5000 to do what you need it to day in and day out. This high performance electric door strike fits inswing and outswing doors. The door can be left or right swing. It has a mainstream commercial stainless steel finish, and can be ordered with a latchbolt monitor to keep tabs on the status of the latch, to be sure it is seated in the strike. The strike is designed for operation with cylindrical latch locksets (door knobs/lever handle locks), on single doors. The low-profile feature is a big plus if your door post/jamb doesn't have a lot of space behind it.
501, 501A, 504
With latchbolt monitor, Without latchbolt monitor
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.