Flush Mount Outdoor Keypad
Features weather resistant membrane.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Flush mount, single-gang design
- Available in Stainless Steel finish
- Weatherproof; however, not for extreme weather conditions
- Supports 120 Users
- Non-volatile memory retains codes even if power is lost
- 1-6 digit codes – digits can be repeated
- Door relocks automatically
- Two lever User Management
- Master Code must be entered to change user codes
- Can program door to remain in unlocked position
- Easy to program at the keypad
- Auto adjusting operating voltage
- Vandal resistant
- Optional 293 relay board gives you 3 additional secondary relays for user control of equipment with an on/off switch, or a siren
- Installation and programming instructions included
1 to 6 Digits
10-30 Volts DC, 12-24 Volts AC
2.75 (W) x 4.50 (H) x 1.13 (D) in., w/ 293 relay module: 2.75 (W) x 4.50 (H) x 1.675 (D) in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-20F to 130F
94 mA maximum (add 30 mA for each relay)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does this keypad have a delay after the code is entered? eg: Enter the code, keypad accepts the c... answer nowAsked by January 22, 2022 5:05 PMonA
Yes, there is a relock delay allowing entry after inputting the code.
- Q Can this switch be used to replace a simple push button contact switch to open/close a garage door? answer nowAsked by January 17, 2022 6:41 PMonA
This keypad could take the place of a standard push button relay switch but may require an additional power source to be wired to the keypad.
- Q Are the keypads contacts normally open dry contracts? answer nowAsked by May 19, 2021 11:29 PMonA
Yes. The contacts are open until a valid credential is entered.
- Q If I currently have this keypad, and the numbers are just worn down. Would this be my best option... answer nowAsked by January 7, 2021 4:01 PMonA
This model would act as a replacement for your current 212 keypad. Unfortunately, replacement buttons for this model is not available.
- Q Can this keypad be wired to an electric strike as on a commercial glass door? answer nowAsked by April 1, 2020 4:38 PMonA
Yes, this keypad can be wired to an electric strike or back to an access control panel to control multiple devices.
- Q What is the hardware that this keypad activates? Is it an electronic strike that's included? answer nowAsked by December 13, 2019 9:35 AMonA
This keypad can be wired with a Maglock or an electric strike. The locking device for this would be sold separately or this keypad may be able to be used with your existing hardware, if applicable.
- Q Can this device be integrated with an Intrusion Alarm Panel to monitor who enters / exists the pr... answer nowAsked by May 12, 2017 1:51 PMonA
No, it does not. If you are looking for the ability to track who entered you would need to purchase one that has audit capability. We recommend you speak with our sales department so that they can help you choose the right items for your needs and your doors.