Flush Mount Outdoor Keypad
$137.99 See Price
Price: : $114.42
You Save: $23.57 (17.08%)
Features weather resistant membrane.
- Flush mount, single-gang design
- Available in Stainless Steel finish
- Weatherproof; however, not for extreme weather conditions
- Supports 120 Users
- Non-volatile memory retains codes even if power is lost
- 1-6 digit codes – digits can be repeated
- Door relocks automatically
- Two lever User Management
- Master Code must be entered to change user codes
- Can program door to remain in unlocked position
- Easy to program at the keypad
- Auto adjusting operating voltage
- Vandal resistant
- Optional 293 relay board gives you 3 additional secondary relays for user control of equipment with an on/off switch, or a siren
- Installation and programming instructions included
1 to 6 Digits
10-30 Volts DC, 12-24 Volts AC
2.75 (W) x 4.50 (H) x 1.13 (D) in., w/ 293 relay module: 2.75 (W) x 4.50 (H) x 1.675 (D) in.
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-20F to 130F
94 mA maximum (add 30 mA for each relay)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Are the keypads contacts normally open dry contracts? answer nowAsked by May 19, 2021 11:29 PMonAnswered by the admin
Yes. The contacts are open until a valid credential is entered.
- Q If I currently have this keypad, and the numbers are just worn down. Would this be my best option... answer nowAsked by January 7, 2021 4:01 PMonAnswered by the admin
This model would act as a replacement for your current 212 keypad. Unfortunately, replacement buttons for this model is not available.
- Q Can this keypad be wired to an electric strike as on a commercial glass door? answer nowAsked by April 1, 2020 4:38 PMonAnswered by the admin
Yes, this keypad can be wired to an electric strike or back to an access control panel to control multiple devices.
- Q What is the hardware that this keypad activates? Is it an electronic strike that's included? answer nowAsked by December 13, 2019 9:35 AMonAnswered by the admin
This keypad can be wired with a Maglock or an electric strike. The locking device for this would be sold separately or this keypad may be able to be used with your existing hardware, if applicable.
- Q Can this device be integrated with an Intrusion Alarm Panel to monitor who enters / exists the pr... answer nowAsked by May 12, 2017 1:51 PMonAnswered by the admin
No, it does not. If you are looking for the ability to track who entered you would need to purchase one that has audit capability. We recommend you speak with our sales department so that they can help you choose the right items for your needs and your doors.