Put keys on ice. The igloohome IGB4E Smart Deadbolt provides smarter access for doors that need a deadbolt. Secure high-value assets behind mobile-friendly security using time-sensitive PIN codes, Bluetooth keys, and the iglooworks app. Send unique codes from wherever you are using algoPIN™ technology.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Security lockout – Alarm will activate and keypad will be disabled after several incorrect PIN code attempts
- Choose from One-Time, duration, recurring or permanent PIN codes
- Auto Lock – Deadbolt automatically locks once door is closed
- Passage Mode – Keep your door unlocked for movers, friends, and more without the hassle
- Turn off auto relock via Bluetooth or Multi-function button if need be for greater convenience
- Owner keys – Physical keys are available as back-up in any unforeseen circumstances
- Construction keys – Keys are available for contractors and movers to conduct work in properties (Owner keys will override this set, ensuring the home is secure)
- Emergency jumpstart – Easily jumpstart the Deadbolt with a 9V battery as an emergency measure if batteries are drained
- LED indicators for Low battery, locked/unlocked, and Bluetooth connection
- Designed for wooden swing doors
Igloohome Mobile App
- Greater peace of mind
- Track dates and times at which visitors enter your home
- Activity logs provide greater visibility of your users
- Bluetooth logs are updated in real-time
- PIN code logs are updated when you unlock via Bluetooth (when the lock is synced with the app)
- Syncs with Airbnb
The igloohome IGB4E Smart Deadbolt provides smarter access for doors that need a deadbolt. Secure high-value assets behind mobile friendly security using time-sensitive PIN codes, Bluetooth keys, and the iglooworks app. Send unique codes from wherever you are using algoPIN™ technology. Choose from One-Time, duration, recurring or permanent PIN codes. You don’t even need to be near the lock to create codes. The keypad is time sensitive to deter thieves and gives you greater control over users. All igloohome devices work with the igloohome mobile app.
You can manage access to your property anytime, anywhere. The igloohome mobile app allows you to track dates and times at which visitors enter your home. Activity logs provide greater visibility for a greater peace of mind. Bluetooth logs are updated in real-time, while PIN code logs are updated when you unlock via Bluetooth. If you’re an Airbnb host, you can synchronize your listing calendar with your igloohome account for PIN codes to be automatically created for guests.
Physical keys are available for contractors and movers to conduct work in properties. Owner keys will override this set to ensure the space is secure after they vacate the premises.
5.83 (H) x 2.48 (W) x 0.67 (D) in.
6.3 (H) x 2.6 (W) x 1.2 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 7/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 3/4 in.
2 3/4 in., 2 3/8 in.
4 to 6 Digits
Auto Relocking, Bluetooth, Passage Mode, Temporary Codes
-4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
|Battery Temperature Range|
14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
Indoor, IP65 Rated
1 Year Manufacturer
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q What is the ANSI rating for this lock? answer nowAsked by October 13, 2022 10:03 PMonA
This model uses an ANSI Grade-2 deadbolt.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.