IVES LG14 Narrow Design Electric Strike Latch Guard
- Latch Guard; covers latch bolt area of door & lock to provide increased security
- Extends life of locking hardware and door through added protection from normal abuse
- Handing: Non-handed, use on left or right swing doors
- Door Application: Narrow design unit for use on rose or escutcheon 3-1/2″ or less
- Easy Installation; Common tools all that are needed
- Dimensions: 2-9/16″ (W) x 9-1/2″ (H). Stud center-to-center is 8-1/2″
- Finish: Choose from 32D Satin Stainless Steel (13 gauge stainless steel base)
IVES hardware is bar none the highest quality, most reputable door accessory hardware available today. IVES hardware is installed at The White House, The Pentagon, Chrysler Building, and Empire State Building. The depth and breadth of the IVES hardware selection offers a solution for projects ranging from small residential, to grand commercial size.
Looking to secure an electric strike door, and concerned someone may try to ‘jimmy’ your lock? Then install the IVES LG14 security latch guard. Specially designed for electrified openings with electric strikes, the LG14 lock guard conceals all fasteners on the secure side of the door to give you maximum security at your door’s most vulnerable point. Made from steel, the IVES LG14 heavy-duty latch guard straddles your frame and door edge providing a complete covering over the 1/8″ ~ 1/4″ space where a vandal, or burglar will try to get at the latch with a credit card, crow bar, or screwdriver to pry the it back or muscle the door open. The opening between door and frame at the latch point is virtually eliminated completely.
|Dimensions||8 x 6 x 4 in|