IVES WS40 Automatic Wall Holder
The IVES WS40 auto wall holder is a heavy-duty crafted door stop and hold-open device which you will find to be extremely useful for your spaces where you have people coming and going at a high frequency. Instead of having to go to the door every time someone needs in, and instead of having to physically stand at the door to keep it open so folks can get out, all you need to do is gently swing the door into the holder. The holder employs a heavy duty bumper pad and roller to catch the door and deaden the sound and shock.
- Aluminum, or cast brass construction
- Mount on all wall types with supplied universal screw pack
- Holder mounts to wall, strike installs on door
- Dimensions: Base Height; 2″. Base Width; 2-1/2″. Base Projection; 2-1/4″. Engaged Projection; 3-1/2″. Strike Height; 2-1/16″. Strike Width; 3/4″. Strike Projection; 2″
- Certifications: Meets ANSI/BHMA 156.16, L11291 for brass and L31291 for aluminum
IVES hardware is bar none the highest quality, most reputable door accessory hardware available today. IVES hardware is currently installed at The White House, The Pentagon, Chrysler Building, and Empire State Building. The depth and breadth of the IVES Hardware selection offers a solution for projects ranging from small residential, to grand commercial size.
Polished Brass, Duronodic, Polished Chrome, Satin Chrome, Satin Bronze, Satin Aluminum Clear Coated
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.