IVES WS406 Light-Duty Wall Bumpers with Wood Screw
- Wrought brass base material
- Wood screw and plastic anchor provided
- Mount by inserting screwdriver through hole in center of grey rubber bumper
- Concealed mount makes bumpers tamper proof
- Dimensions: Base Diameter; 2-1/2″. Base Thickness; 3/8″. Overall Projection; 1″
- Certifications: WS406CVX; Meets ANSI/BHMA 156.16 L22201 for brass. WS406CCV; Meets ANSI/BHMA 156.16 L22251 for brass and and L52251 for stainless steel and L52101 for stainless steel.
IVES hardware is bar none the highest quality, most reputable door accessory hardware available today. IVES hardware is installed at The White House, The Pentagon, Chrysler Building, and Empire State Building. The depth and breadth of the IVES hardware selection offers a solution for projects ranging from small residential, to grand commercial size.
Economically priced wall bumpers by IVES. Available in a concave and convex style. They install on the wall adjacent to your door at the height of the door knob/lever. Wall bumpers are a necessity in an office enviroment to prevent nicks and holes in your walls, and to preserve your door hardware. Convex wall bumper shown in picture, concave wall bumper rubber curves in vs. bulging outward. For doors with keyless locks or pushbutton locks, we recommend the convex wall bumpers to protect the buttons.
|Dimensions||8 x 6 x 4 in|
Satin Chrome, Satin Brass, Stainless Steel, Polished Brass, Duronodic, Polished Chrome, Satin Bronze