IVES WS45 Automatic Wall Holder Furnished with Wood Screws
Drywall Mounting Only
The IVES WS45 auto wall holder is a precision crafted door stop and hold-open device which you will find to be extremely useful for your spaces where you have people coming and going at a high frequency. Instead of having to go to the door every time someone needs in, and instead of having to physically stand at the door to keep it open so folks can get out, all you need to do is gently swing the door into the holder. The holder employs a heavy rubber pad to cushion the shock and absorb the sound.
- Aluminum, or cast brass construction
- 45 Degree adjustable strike can be adjusted at initial install, or a later time
- Mounts on drywall
- Holder mounts to door, strike installs on wall. Vertical adjustment available on body
- Dimensions: Base Height; 3-11/16″. Base Width; 3″. Base Projection; 2″. Engaged Projection; 3-7/16″. Strike Diameter; 2-3/8″. Strike Projection; 3″
- Certifications: Meets ANSI/BHMA 156.16, L11291 for brass and L31291 for aluminum
IVES hardware is bar none the highest quality, most reputable door accessory hardware available today. IVES hardware is currently installed at The White House, The Pentagon, Chrysler Building, and Empire State Building. The depth and breadth of the IVES Hardware selection offers a solution for projects ranging from small residential, to grand commercial size.
Satin Brass, Satin Aluminum Clear Coated, Polished Brass, Duronodic, Satin Chrome, Satin Bronze
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.