- Extra heavy-duty exit trim lock. ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 Certification. Includes battery pack – mounts above push-bar device on interior side of door
- E-plex Exit will interface with today’s leading panic bars.
- Exit device compatibility: Arrow S1250, Arrow S3883F/S3800, Black & Decker (K-2) QED111/112, Cal Royal 9800, Cal Royal 2200, Corbin Russwin ED5200 / 5200A, Detex 1001B P1, Detex Detex 10/F10 Series, Dorex 8500R/8500F, Dorex 9500PR/9500FR, Dorma 9300 / 9300F, Dorma 9400B/F9400, Monarch 18R** / F-18R**, Precision 21 / FL 21, Sargent 2828, Sargent 3828, Sargent 8810E, Sargent 8800, Sargent 8888, Von Duprin 22 / 22F, Von Duprin 98 / 98F, Von Duprin 99 / 99F, Von Duprin 25, Von Duprin XP98/99, Yale YME2100/2100, Yale 7100 **Requires Special K-Hub Adapter
- Supports 100 users; 4-8 digit user access codes. (100 million possible code combinations) Need more user capacity? See E-Plex E5210XSWL
- Easy programming via keypad or PC using optional E-Plex Software Implementation Kit (available at checkout)
- PC management simplifies administration of doors and users as facility’s number of personnel and access points grow
- Records a time/date stamp (audit trail) of when user’s accessed your door. Downloads into easy to use reports. Requires E-plex 300 Software Implementation Kit (sold separately)
- 3 operating modes: PIN code entry, lockout, or passage mode (you can toggle the passage mode, or program it so the door re-locks after certain number of hours [1-24])
- 5 authority access levels let you determine who has privileges to specific lock functions
- Tested extensively in outdoor and marine environments – performed flawlessly
- Battery Operation: 4 AA alkaline batteries included. Batteries located in interior housing cover. Low battery indicator. Non-volatile memory; lock’s data preserved if batteries fail
- Choose from 6 decorative finishes – please allow for small delivery lead time on non-satin chrome
- Non-handed, fits virtually all left and right swing push-bar doors
- 3,000 event audit trail
- Quick and easy installation. Patented electrobolt technology provides “sandwich” fitting. No wiring to or through door; no risk of pinched wires. Instructions and two-hole drilling template supplied
- Out of the box ready – programming and operating manuals provided
- Optional remote unlock feature
- Emergency key override using universal 6 pin cylinder (common for commercial applications) with Schlage C keyway. Two nickel silver keys, and 4 additional tailpieces (part that connects outside lock to inside lock) included. These tailpieces allow you to use other name brand cylinders in the lock should you choose
- Fire Rating: 3-hour UL/ULC rating for “A” labeled doors (underwriter’s laboratory / underwriter’s laboratory Canada)
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty; built-in warranty counter
12 5/16 (H) x 4 1/4 (W) x 4 1/16 (D) in.
3 7/8 (H) x 3 3/16 (W) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
4 to 8 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31 °F (-35 °C) to + 151 °F (66 °C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
-31 °F (-35 °C) to + 130 °F (55 °C)
Audit Trail, Passage Mode
Panic/Exit, Exit – Rim
Keypad – Digits
Solid cast, ADA-compliant levers, Solid cast housings
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is there a way to make this work with a Von Duprin 2227 Exit Bar that has the upper and lower rod... answer nowAnswered by the admin
Unfortunately this lock is not compatible with any type of vertical rod system. You can however, depending on your door configuration, replace the panic bar on the door with a Von Duprin 99 exit device that would work with this lock. I have however linked a lock below that is compatible with your current hardware as well.