Kaba E-Plex E5070
Stand-Alone Access Controller
$809.23 – $886.15
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- 1/5 the price of traditional systems
- New standard in access controllers – no need for a separate door control module
- Designed to work with most electric door hardware, including electric door strikes or maglocks
- Perimeter entry doors, healthcare and office corridor openings, dual-swing doors, parking gates, glass doors, etc…
- Available in multiple architectural finishes. (Special non-satin chrome (626) finishes may be subject to a small delivery lead time)
- Supports up to 100 users. (300 users with optional software) Pass-codes can be 4-8 digits in length (high security with over 100 million possible combinations)
- Program by fingertip at the lock’s keypad, or by using optional Microsoft Excel Based Software. (sold separately at checkout)
- Easy programming via keypad or PC using optional E-Plex Software Implementation Kit (available at checkout)
- PC management simplifies administration of doors and users as facility’s number of personnel and access points grow
- Records a time/date stamp (audit trail) of when user’s accessed your door. Downloads into easy to use reports. Requires E-plex 300 Software Implementation Kit (sold separately) Software increases audit trail to 9,000
- Audible and visual programming indicators; visual tamper indicator
- Three operating modes; PIN access, passage (can be toggled on/off or pre-programmed to re-lock after certain number of hours), and lockout mode
- Five authority levels lets you control who can do what
- Tamper-switch circuitry in E-Plex 5070 housing prevents unauthorized entry if unit is attacked or removed from mounting plate
- Vandal resistant, solid metal push-buttons
- 70% reduction in installation time
- Power Input: 25 VDC max regulated into Power Interface Unit (PIU)
- Reader unit is pre-drilled for easy mounting directly onto nearby wall, or using a single gang box
- Alarm shunt output for interfacing with fire alarms or alarm security systems (certain access credentials when presented can turn off the building alarm)
- 3-year manufacturer warranty from date of install; memory has a built-in warranty counter
Throughout the country businesses are discovering the remarkable value of trading up to keyless entry. With online-type functionality, this powerful, stand-alone access unit uses secure PIN's (Personal Identification Numbers), which won't be lost or forgotten. Combine that with it's ability to audit the door, this electronic pushbutton solution reduces costly lockouts, increases accountability, and promotes savings. Not having to purchase a separate door control box, do long wire runs, or network back to a computer equates to a financial gain. The E5070 comes with its own access control board, protected in a metal enclosure box you can homerun your front-end keypad reader to. Just add your power supply and your keyless entry system is complete. Importantly, the access control features you want, including entry tracking, multiple user requirements, centralized management, and authority levels, are self-contained within the unit. You can administer security by using your PC for hundreds of users, and up to 10,000 doors.
6 (H) x 3 (W) x 1 7/16 (D) in.
4 to 8 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
Solid cast housings, Vandal Resistant
3 Year Manufacturer
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.