Kaba E-Plex E201YXSLL626
Electronic Push Button Exit Trim
Please note the push bar pictured is not included. Sold separately.
- 100 User capacity. Millions of possible code choices
- Exit Device Compatibility: Yale Concealed Vertical Rod # 7160, Yale Rim # 7100, Corbin Rim # 5200
- Satin chrome finish; special order for satin brass
- 3 Operation modes: Access, lockout, & passage (passage mode can be toggled on/off, or pre-programmed to re-lock after a certain number of hours
- Field reversible full size ADA lever
- Perfect for wood and metal doors – installation screws for both included
- Programming accomplished via the lock’s keypad
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- Four authority levels: Master, Manager, User and Service
- Auto-locking but may be programmed to passage mode
- Always an instant, free exit with inside lever
- Patented LectroBolt makes it easy to install and maintain
- Operates on 3AA alkaline batteries maintained in exterior housing; 100,000 lock cycles before batteries need changing
- Lock data not compromised if batteries fail
- Key override using a standard key-in-lever Kaba cylinder with Schlage C type keyway. Key cylinder is concealed from view
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
(Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files. This is a free program available from the Adobe web site. Follow the download directions on the Adobe web site to get your copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader)
8 15/16 (H) x 3 5/16 (W) x 2 13/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
4 to 8 Digits
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Indoor/Outdoor, Windstorm approved/certified
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31 °F (-35 °C) to 151 °F (66 °C)
Solid cast exterior housing, Solid cast, ADA-compliant levers
Audit Trail, Passage Mode
Panic/Exit, Exit – Rim, Exit – CVR
Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.