- 100 User capacity. Millions of possible code choices
- Bump and pick proof lock. May be ordered with key override here
- Satin chrome finish. See satin brass
- 3 Operation modes: Access, lockout, & passage (passage mode can be toggled on/off, or pre-programmed to re-lock after a certain number of hours
- Field reversible full size ADA lever
- Perfect for wood and metal doors – installation screws for both included
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Programming accomplished via the lock’s keypad
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- Four authority levels: Master, Manager, User and Service
- Auto-locking but may be programmed to passage mode
- Always an instant, free exit with inside lever
- Perfect for interior and exterior doors
- Patented LectroBolt makes it easy to install and maintain. Retrofits cylindrical latch locksets
- Operates on 3AA alkaline batteries maintained in exterior housing – 100,000 lock cycles before batteries need changing
- Lock data not compromised if batteries fail
- Available in standard keyed and I/C prep
- 3 Year manufacturer warranty
(Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files. This is a free program available from the Adobe web site. Follow the download directions on the Adobe web site to get your copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader)
8 15/16 (H) x 3 5/16 (W) x 2 13/16 (D) in.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 2 1/4 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/2 in.
4 to 8 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Indoor/Outdoor, Windstorm approved/certified
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31 °F (-35 °C) to 151 °F (66 °C)
Solid cast exterior housing, Solid cast, ADA-compliant levers
Audit Trail, Passage Mode
Keypad – Digits
A156.25, Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does this model come in an oil-rubbed bronze or similar color? answer nowAsked by December 6, 2019 1:42 PMonAnswered by the admin
This model is only manufactured in the Satin Chrome and Satin Brass finishes.
- Q Can you use this in an application with the door being drilled for both a lock and a deadbolt? Fo... answer nowAsked by June 25, 2019 11:22 AMonAnswered by the admin
This unit will not cover an existing borehole for a deadbolt as it is designed to have the ability to be used in conjunction with an additional deadbolt.
- Q Can you use two of these, one either side of a door for coded entry on both sides? answer nowAsked by October 16, 2018 1:51 AMonA
No, they are not able to be paired back to back. If you need a double-sided coded lock we would recommend the DL5200 by Alarmlock.
- Q It is mentioned that should you not replace the batteries and they completely fail you would need... answer nowAsked by October 4, 2018 10:49 AMonA
The lock would be damaged beyond re-use, once it is compromised as such it would need to be replaced. That is why we would recommend purchasing the E2301XSLL as it comes with a key override so you can avoid such a situation.
- Q Can this unit be used on glass double doors of a church? If not, what system would you recommend ... answer nowAsked by August 26, 2018 4:16 PMonA
No, this is a standard lock. For your needs, it would depend on many factors and we would strongly recommend that you speak with our commercial sales staff to ensure you choose the right product for your situation.
- Q Being an absentee landlord, if battery fails how would one access entry. This is for a utility ro... answer nowAsked by February 23, 2017 11:12 AMonA
In average conditions, you can expect a minimum of 100,000 openings for E-Plex 2000 models with 3 “AA” Alkaline Batteries. You also receive a low battery indicator, which is identified by a flash of both red and green LEDs when a valid access code is entered. At this point the lock will still give access but it is recommended to replace the batteries as soon as possible. Depending on the number of openings per day, you could have a week or two or up to a month left of battery life. Kaba the manufacturer is confident the lock will not fail and thus no need for a key override for this model. Should you not replace the batteries and they completely fail you would need the services of a locksmith to gain entry.
- Q Do you have to pay a monthly fee to be able to keep the key updated or to change the code with an... answer nowAsked by November 29, 2016 5:19 PMon
- Q What is the difference between the one shown and one spec'd as "Eplex lock E2031 LR 613 D SC"? answer nowAsked by November 10, 2016 4:26 PMonA
While we are happy to assist you with the difference the part number you have requested does not exist within the KABA price book. We are sorry we are unable to assist you with finding out what that part numbers come from or goes to exactly.