Kaba E-Plex E2031XSLL626
Keyless Entry Lock
- 100 User capacity. Millions of possible code choices
- Satin chrome finish. See satin brass
- 3 Operation modes: Access, lockout, & passage (passage mode can be toggled on/off, or pre-programmed to re-lock after a certain number of hours
- Field reversible full size ADA lever
- Perfect for wood and metal doors – installation screws for both included
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Programming accomplished via the lock’s keypad
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- Four authority levels: Master, Manager, User and Service
- Auto-locking but may be programmed to passage mode
- Always an instant, free exit with inside lever
- Perfect for interior and exterior doors
- Operational temperature range of +151°F to -31°F
- Patented LectroBolt makes it easy to install and maintain. Retrofits cylindrical latch locksets
- Operates on 3AA alkaline batteries maintained in exterior housing – 100,000 lock cycles before batteries need changing
- Lock data not compromised if batteries fail
- Key override using a standard key-in-lever Kaba cylinder with Schlage C type keyway. Key cylinder is concealed from view
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
(Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files. This is a free program available from the Adobe web site. Follow the download directions on the Adobe web site to get your copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader)
8 15/16 (H) x 3 5/16 (W) x 2 13/16 (D) in.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 2 1/4 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/2 in.
4 to 8 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Indoor/Outdoor, Windstorm approved/certified
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31 °F (-35 °C) to 151 °F (66 °C)
Solid cast exterior housing, Solid cast, ADA-compliant levers
Audit Trail, Passage Mode
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
A156.25, Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can I program the lock right out of the box by fingertip without having to purchase any additiona... answer nowAsked by October 27, 2017 10:31 AMonAnswered by the adminYes, you can program by had at the keypad right out of the box and the handles are field reversible.
- Q Which series of panic hardware functions with a E-Plex 2000? answer nowAsked by May 30, 2017 1:42 PMon
- Q Can this be used with commercial glass double doors? That's what we have for our church. answer nowAsked by April 6, 2017 5:41 PMonAnswered by the admin
No, this is designed for standard doors. While there are locks to recommend for narrow stile glass with churches it is best to have you contact our sales staff at 937-247-9327 opt. 1. There are many factors that go into choosing the right product for your doors and it would be best to speak with them to ensure you get the right setup.
- Q Is this available with a mortise lock rather than a barrel lock? answer nowAsked by February 25, 2017 10:46 AMonAnswered by the admin
Absolutely, take a look at E2066 model.
- Answered by the admin
Programming this lock can only be done at the lock via fingertip, or laptop/netbook. To use your laptop be sure to get the the M-Unit Kit (sold separate), and E-Plex Standard Software (Download FREE). This particular E-Plex lock does not have wireless capability. Kaba does make an E-Plex lock with wireless communication. Take a look at the E5231 model and the E-Plex Wireless accessories.
- Answered by the admin The E2031 lock is standalone offline lock that can be programmed via the keypad or through the Kaba Standard Software using a laptop. It is recommended that users attempting to program this lock take advantage of our professional Kaba lock technicians at GoKeyless either prior to the lock being shipped or once the user has received the lock.