Kaba E-Plex E2031XSLL626
Keyless Entry Lock
The Kaba E-Plex E2031XSLL626 is an economical light-duty commercial exit lock. Assign and issue PIN codes using the keypad. Each time there is a user change, simply log-in with your master PIN to modify users. Suitable for offices, hospitals, schools, and more.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Multi-Family/Hospitality Project Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9001
- 100 User capacity. Millions of possible code choices
- Satin chrome finish. See satin brass
- 3 Operation modes: Access, lockout, & passage (passage mode can be toggled on/off, or pre-programmed to re-lock after a certain number of hours
- Field reversible full size ADA lever
- Perfect for wood and metal doors – installation screws for both included
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Programming accomplished via the lock’s keypad
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- Four authority levels: Master, Manager, User and Service
- Auto-locking but may be programmed to passage mode
- Always an instant, free exit with inside lever
- Perfect for interior and exterior doors
- Operational temperature range of +151°F to -31°F
- Patented LectroBolt makes it easy to install and maintain. Retrofits cylindrical latch locksets
- Operates on 3AA alkaline batteries maintained in exterior housing – 100,000 lock cycles before batteries need changing
- Lock data not compromised if batteries fail
- Key override using a standard key-in-lever Kaba cylinder with Schlage C type keyway. Key cylinder is concealed from view
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
(Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files. This is a free program available from the Adobe web site. Follow the download directions on the Adobe web site to get your copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader)
8 15/16 (H) x 3 5/16 (W) x 2 13/16 (D) in.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 2 1/4 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/2 in.
4 to 8 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Indoor/Outdoor, Windstorm approved/certified
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
Solid cast exterior housing, Solid cast, ADA-compliant levers
2 3/4 in.
Audit Trail, Passage Mode
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
A156.25, Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q the lock works in the mornings but not in the afternoons, the cover that goes around the key pad ... answer nowAsked by December 14, 2021 3:23 PMonA
If you lock is within the three year manufacturer warranty I would suggest having it exchanged for a new one. If you lock is outside the warranty then you will likely need to get it replaced.
- Q Does this lock work with a "Best" key? Can I program the code from the distance so my Airbnb gues... answer nowAsked by November 22, 2021 3:12 PMonA
This model uses a standard Schlage C keyway for the key override. If you wish to use a Best interchangeable core, you will need the E2031BLL626 model (Best cores are sold separately). These models can only be programmed directly from the keypad and cannot be programmed remotely.
- Q We have an E-Plex Kaba door lock and we do not have the instructions for programming the door. I... answer nowAsked by January 27, 2020 3:44 PMonA
You are welcome to follow the link below for a digital copy of the E-Plex 2000 programming guide!
- Q Does each new lock come with a set of individual unique keys or generic keys that need lock smith... answer nowAsked by January 23, 2020 5:57 PMonA
Each lock is shipped with its own set of cut keys unique to that lock set. A Key Alike service can be requested if you would like for one key to operate all locks on the order.
- Q Can this be programmed for a 3 digit code, or if not what length codes? answer nowAsked by August 30, 2019 5:01 PMonA
The codes for this model can be between 4 and 8 digits in length.
- Q My door receives rain. Can this product be located in the rain and direct sun? answer nowAsked by August 25, 2018 11:16 AMonA
Yes, this lock is fully weatherproof and is able to be exposed to the elements. For temperature ratings please see our specs tab on the product page or contact any of our sales staff.
- Q What, if any, additional products are required to use the audit capability? answer nowAsked by March 1, 2018 8:03 AMonA In order to audit this lock, you will need a laptop and the below-mentioned audit kit to make that work. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/kaba-eplex-learnlok-auditor-kit/
- Q I want the door open from 8AM to 6PM. During this time if someone enters a valid code, a code tha... answer nowAsked by February 13, 2018 7:58 PMonA This lock does not have a scheduling feature that is included with it. If you are wanting a cylindrical lock that will hold schedules you will want to take a look at the lock listed below. You will also need the software associated with it to ensure that you can program it as desired. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/eplex-5200-pc-programmable-electronic-pushbutton-lock/ https://www.gokeyless.com/product/kaba-eplex-enterprise-implementation-kit/