Kaba E-Plex E3765MSNL626
Electronic Key Card Entry System
Retrofits Adams Rite deadlatches on narrow stile storefront doors, and features LearnLok.
- Commercial grade proximity card plus pin keyless lock for narrow stile aluminum glass doors. Retrofits deadlatch for Adams Rite 4070, 4510, 4520, 4530, 4710, 4720, 4730, 4900 and 4920AN. Also fits Adams Rite 8400 Mortise Exit
- Features LearnLok programming. New! Pull audit trails with Auditor Kit without needing to purchase software
- Accommodates 3000 users per door, providing exterior access control for multiple users using specific PINs (Personal Identification Numbers) and/or HID PROX cards (available at checkout)
- Program at keypad, card reader, or via PC
- Network and PC Programming (offline): Requires laptop/netbook (mini-laptop) and E-Plex Enterprise Implementation Kit (sold separately at checkout)
- HID, and 125 kHz, 26 to 84-bit format type prox cards are supported (HID cards available at checkout) Have existing magstripe or ID badges you want to use? No problem, simply add the HID adhesive prox tags at checkout
- PC programming simplifies management of doors and users as facility’s number of users and access points grow
- Records Time/Date Stamp (audit trail): Last 30,000 events; shows when user(s) accessed door. Download into easy to use reports; requires E-Plex Enterprise Implementation Kit (sold separately at checkout)
- Scheduling: Access Schedules — Up to 16 different access schedules may be programmed in. Up to 32 different holiday/vacation blocks
- Passage Feature: Code or key enabled, can be pre-programmed to relock after a certain number of hours (from 1 ~ 24)
- Lockout Feature: Code enabled
- 5 authority levels lets you control who can program certain lock functions. (The Master level has more authority than the Manager level, the Manager level more than the User level, etc…)
- Ease of Installation: No wire installation — eliminates wiring to or through the door — no risk of pinched wires
- Use with your existing Adams Rite deadlatch or purchase a deadlatch from us at checkout
- Featuring Kaba’s Patented LectroBolt technology
- Vandal resistant, numeric keypad with solid metal buttons and anti-tamper lockout feature after pre-determined wrong code attemps
- Battery Operation: 4AA alkaline; 120,000 cycles. Batteries secured in tamper-proof base of outside housing
- Lock assembly, installation manual, quick reference guide, operations manual, installation template, cylinder, mounting hardware and batteries all included
- BHMA 626 satin chrome architectural finish. See dark bronze (744)
- Optional Feature: Remote Unlock – Lock supplied with pigtail ready to wire to remote momentary contact switch. (for example, receptionist release button) Custom order only, additional fee applies. Please email [email protected]. Momentary switch not included
- Easy door preparation: fast installation on aluminum glass doors with 4 mounting screws
- ADA (American’s with Disability Act) certification
- Non-handed to fit left and right swing doors
- Emergency key override. Mortise kaba cylinder (Schlage “C” keyway) included
- 3-year warranty from date of installation; built-in warranty counter in lock memory
11 9/16 (H) x 1 3/4 (W) x 2 7/8 (D) in.
1 3/4 in.
4 to 8 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
Front body: Weatherproof, Indoor/Outdoor
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31 °F (-35 °C) to + 151 °F (66 °C)
Extra heavy-duty solid cast housings, Solid cast lever
|Door Stile Width|
Maximum 1 3/4 in.
E-Plex Wireless, Kaba E-Plex
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Scheduling
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits, Proximity Card/Fob
Grade 1 (Best)
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q How can I buzz customers in without leaving the door unlocked? answer nowAsked by April 7, 2018 1:53 PMonA There are two ways to accomplish this. You can configure the lock for wireless setup and be able to control the lock through the software, please see the components listed below. Or you can use a receptionist button and electric set up. We have also provided links for this as well. Wireless option: https://www.gokeyless.com/product/eplex-wall-mount-gateway-kit/ https://www.gokeyless.com/product/kaba-eplex-enterprise-implementation-kit/ Strike Option: https://www.gokeyless.com/product/electric-strike-kit-cylindrical-latch/
- Q What happens when the lock runs out of battery power? Does it stop working? answer nowAsked by May 30, 2017 1:06 PMonAnswered by the adminYes, when the batteries die the lock has no power and it will not work without power. You do, however, get a warning from the lock as the batteries are getting low and you need to change them before they die. The warning under normal circumstances means you have less than a month of usage.
- Q How do I know if the locking system will fit my door? answer nowAsked by February 12, 2017 5:51 PMonAnswered by the adminThese types of locks are designed for Narrow Stile Aluminum glass doors. Minimum stile width is 2". We would recommend contacting our sales staff and providing pictures of your doors so that they can determine if this will be the right lock to fit your needs.
- Q I am looking at this product to solve a problem with homeless people entering my small office bui... answer nowAsked by January 3, 2017 7:48 PMonAnswered by the admin
Yes you can do that with this lock and the additional Enterprise software by Kaba. Used in conjunction with a PC laptop you will be able to set weekly or daily schedules.
- Q How many key cards are included and what is the cost of additional cards up to about 30? answer nowAsked by November 2, 2016 1:44 PMonAnswered by the admin
Kaba, the manufacturer does not include prox cards with the lock. We offer them however at $4.90 per card so for 30pc the cards would run $147.