- Heavy Duty – ANSI/BHMA Grade 1, stand-alone access control privacy lock
- Privacy/Lockout Feature: Set by rotating turn-piece on inside lock body
- Cylindrical latch-bolt locking mechanism (latch includes a 1/4″ deadlocking plunger bolt to prevent jimmying of door)
- Supports 100 users; 4-8 digit user access codes (100 million possible code combinations)
- Easy programming via keypad or PC using optional E-Plex Software Implementation Kit (available at checkout)
- PC management simplifies administration of doors and users as facility’s number of personnel and access points grow
- Records a time/date stamp (audit trail) of when user’s accessed your door. Downloads into easy to use reports. Requires E-plex 300 Software Implementation Kit (sold separately)
- 3 operating modes: PIN code entry, lockout, or passage mode (you can toggle the passage mode, or program it so the door re-locks after certain number of hours [1-24])
- 5 authority access levels let you determine who has privileges to specific lock functions
- Battery Operation: 4 AA alkaline batteries included. Batteries located in interior housing cover. Low battery indicator. Non-volatile memory; lock’s data preserved if batteries fail
- Tested extensively in outdoor and marine environments – performed flawlessly
- Non-handed, fits virtually all left and right swing doors
- 3,000 event audit trail
- Quick and easy installation. Patented electrobolt technology provides “sandwich” fitting. No wiring to or through door; no risk of pinched wires. Instructions and two-hole drilling template supplied
- Out of the box ready – programming and operating manuals provided
- 2 3/4″ Backset Included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) – How do I measure?
- Emergency key override using universal 6 pin cylinder (common for commercial applications) with Schlage C keyway. Two nickel silver keys, and 4 additional tailpieces (part that connects outside lock to inside lock) included. (tailpieces allow you to use other name brand cylinders in the lock should you choose) Order lock with IC / removable key core
- Fire Rating: 3-hour UL/ULC (underwriter’s laboratory / underwriter’s laboratory Canada)
- 3-year manufacturer warranty; built-in warranty counter
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/16 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
4 to 8 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31 °F (-35 °C) to + 151 °F (66 °C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
-31 °F (-35 °C) to + 130 °F (55 °C)
Solid cast exterior housing, Solid cast housings
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Privacy/Lockdown
Keypad – Digits
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.