- Extra Heavy-Duty ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 Dual Credential PIN/Prox lock with privacy
- Privacy/Lockout Feature: Set by rotating turn-piece on inside lock body
- Stand-alone advanced access control at a one-fifth (1/5) the cost of primitive systems. A new standard in institutional facility management
- Tested extensively in outdoor and marine environments – performed flawlessly
- Cylindrical latchbolt locking mechanism (latch includes a 1/4″ deadlocking plunger bolt to prevent jimmying)
- Supports Up to 3000 Users: Pass-codes can be 4-8 digits in length (high security with over 100 million possible combinations)
- Program at keypad, card reader, or via PC
- You determine what’s required for access; PIN only, PROX card only, or PIN + PROX card
- Network and PC Programming (offline): Requires laptop/netbook (mini-laptop) and E-Plex Enterprise Implementation Kit (sold separately at checkout)
- HID, and 125 kHz, 26 to 84-bit format type prox cards are supported (HID cards available at checkout) Have existing magstripe or ID badges you want to use? No problem, simply add the HID adhesive prox tags at checkout
- Audible and Visual Programming Indicators: Visual tamper indicator
- Three Operating Modes: PIN/card access, passage (can be toggled on/off or pre-programmed to re-lock after certain number of hours), and lockout mode
- Five authority levels lets you control who can do what
- Time-Determined Access: Using software you can program up to 16 different access schedules, and up to 32 holiday/vacation time blocks (i.e., door auto-unlocks at 9am, and auto-locks at 6pm, or users in group 1 only have access from 10am to 4pm)
- First Manager In Feature: Lock does not go to passage mode (enter without code) until the first privileged user’s credential is presented
- Passage mode can be manually toggled at the lock
- Track entries of who entered and when with audit trail feature (unit stores last 30,000 events)
- Fits virtually all left and right swing doors
- Battery Operation: Up to 180,000 cycles on 4 AA alkaline batteries, included. Batteries located in interior housing cover. Low battery indicator. Non-volatile memory; lock’s data preserved if batteries fail
- Vandal resistant, solid metal pushbuttons
- Patented LectroBolt ‘sandwich-fitting’ yields a 90% reduction in installation time over wired access control systems. Instructions and two-hole drilling template supplied
- Emergency Key Override: Universal 6 pin cylinder (common for commercial applications) with Schlage C keyway provided. Two nickel silver keys, and 4 additional tailpieces (part that connects outside lock to inside lock) included. These tailpieces allow you to use other name brand cylinders in the lock should you choose
- 3-year manufacturer warranty from date of install; memory has a built-in warranty counter
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/8 (W) x 3 13/16 (D) in.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/16 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
|Event Audit Trail|
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31 °F (-35 °C) to + 151 °F (66 °C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
-31 °F (-35 °C) to + 130 °F (55 °C)
Solid cast exterior housing, Solid cast, ADA-compliant levers
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
E-Plex Wireless, Kaba E-Plex
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Privacy/Lockdown, Scheduling
Keypad – Digits, Proximity Card/Fob
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.