Extra Heavy-duty Combination Knob Lock
The Simplex 5000 Series is an industrial strength combination knob lock. Your Simplex 5000 grants entry upon successful validation of a 1 to 5 digit sequential code which you pre-program into the lock. Vandal protected, the Simplex series of PIN based locks are suitable for high-traffic commercial, institutional, and government buildings.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Commercial Project Specialists at 877-439-5377
- 100% mechanical Extra Heavy-Duty push-button knob lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Change code with change tool (provided) from exterior side on 5021 and 5041 models, interior side on 5031 and 5051 model to meet Dept. of Defense standards
- Auto-locking; available for order with passage mode feature in 5041 model
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Extra heavy duty latchbolt with deadlocking plunger
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Key override – lock comes furnished with a 6 pin conventional Schlage cylinder with Schlage C keyway for emergency access
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- 3-year manufacturers warranty
Simplex 5021XSWK26D41 - Combination Entry (change codes from exterior) & Key Override Industrial strength combination knob lock from the leader in top of the line security solutions, Kaba Ilco. Kaba has been making high quality security products for over 100 years. For a security lock, the highly weather resistant Simplex 5000 Series earns a Grade 1 rating from ANSI. (American National Standards Institute) This marks the highest rating they give out for quality. Your Simplex 5000 grants entry upon successful validation of a 1 to 5 digit sequential code which you pre-program into the lock. Vandal protected, the Simplex series of PIN based locks find widespread acceptance in high-traffic commercial, institutional, and government buildings.
|Upgrade opportunity: Want to assign each user their own code? Want to track entries? Check out Kaba E-Plex E5031|
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/8 (W) x 3 3/8 (D) in.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/16 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
A156.2, Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
1 to 5 Digits
2 3/4 in.
Extra heavy-duty solid cast housings
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Molly (verified owner) –
The lock is amazing and has withstood all the outside elements of massive rains, sun, and has deterred break ins during the pandemic. And, no need to change batteries. Plus, intruders who stick their gadget through the security gate and “try” to turn the knob have greater difficulty. It takes a lot to turn the knob because it’s spring loaded. We opted to purchase the lock’s box cover, but even if you didn’t have the cover, the lock’s knob would be impossible to turn from the outside if someone were to reach in. Three years of security so far. It still looks brand new. And, it operates like new, too.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Will from Massachusetts –
We love our manual lock. No more batteries going dead. We are two blocks from the beach. We have had our first manual lock in since last Sept and they hold up well in the salt air and are used twenty or more times a day. Love them.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch