Extra Heavy Duty Keyless Lock
$483.69 – $586.15
Keep it simple. The Simplex 5041 hits the top of the charts for security and reliability with easy keyless access. This extra heavy duty and fully mechanical keyless lock reduces the costs and problems associated with electronic maintenance, managing keys, and labor. Features key override and passage mode.
Volume pricing applied in cart
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- ADA compliant lock
- 100% Mechanical push-button lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Change code with change tool (provided) from exterior side on 5021 and 5041 models, interior side on 5031 and 5051 model to meet Dept. of Defense standards
- Auto-locking with passage mode feature (in passage mode – set from inside – lock will latch shut but not lock, allowing for code-free entry)
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Extra Heavy Duty Latchbolt with deadlocking plunger
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Includes mechanical key override for emergency access
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
**Lock shipped standard with Schlage brand conventional cylinder for key override in 5021, 5031, and 5041 non-IC models.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/16 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
A156.2, Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
1 to 5 Digits
2 3/4 in.
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
Extra heavy-duty solid cast housings, Solid cast, ADA-compliant levers
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can the cylinder in this lock be re-keyed to match my existing key? answer nowAsked by Mark on September 14, 2022 2:50 PMA
Yes, as long as your key is the same keyway as the cylinder in this lock. We offer keying services in house, you can find the link here. For more information on how to have the key alike service match your existing key feel free to reach out to someone on our sales team at 937-247-9327, choose option 1 for Sales.
- Q Can the key cylinder disable the code entry method for opening as well as bypass code entry? answer nowAsked by Leonard Bragg on April 24, 2022 5:30 PMA
The physical key will only have the ability to open the door. It is simply a physical override and cannot be used to disable the electronics.
- Q Can this be used for a toilet where the user can lock it from the inside disabling access from th... answer nowAsked by Joleen on September 10, 2021 5:45 PMA
The Simplex 5000 does not offer a privacy feature to disable access from the outside.
- Q is there a way to get this product with a combo lever on both sides, we are going to install a sh... answer nowAsked by ivan on November 28, 2018 11:23 AMA
There is not for this lock type, however, you can go with an EE lockset by simplex which is double sided and comes in either keyed or non-keyed version.