Extra Heavy Duty Keyless Lock
$420.49 – $490.70
Features key override & passage mode.
Volume pricing applied in cart
- ADA compliant lock
- 100% Mechanical push-button lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Change code with change tool (provided) from exterior side on 5021 and 5041 models, interior side on 5031 and 5051 model to meet Dept. of Defense standards
- Auto-locking with passage mode feature (in passage mode – set from inside – lock will latch shut but not lock, allowing for code-free entry)
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Extra Heavy Duty Latchbolt with deadlocking plunger
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Includes mechanical key override for emergency access
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
**Lock shipped standard with Schlage brand conventional cylinder for key override in 5021, 5031, and 5041 non-IC models.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/16 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
A156.2, Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
1 to 5 Digits
Keypad – Digits
Extra heavy-duty solid cast housings, Solid cast, ADA-compliant levers
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q is there a way to get this product with a combo lever on both sides, we are going to install a sh... answer nowA
There is not for this lock type, however, you can go with an EE lockset by simplex which is double sided and comes in either keyed or non-keyed version.