Extra Heavy Duty Keyless Lock
$449.93 – $525.05
Features key override & passage mode.
Volume pricing applied in cart
- ADA compliant lock
- 100% Mechanical push-button lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Change code with change tool (provided) from exterior side on 5021 and 5041 models, interior side on 5031 and 5051 model to meet Dept. of Defense standards
- Auto-locking with passage mode feature (in passage mode – set from inside – lock will latch shut but not lock, allowing for code-free entry)
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Extra Heavy Duty Latchbolt with deadlocking plunger
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Includes mechanical key override for emergency access
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
**Lock shipped standard with Schlage brand conventional cylinder for key override in 5021, 5031, and 5041 non-IC models.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/16 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
A156.2, Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
1 to 5 Digits
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
Extra heavy-duty solid cast housings, Solid cast, ADA-compliant levers
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can this be used for a toilet where the user can lock it from the inside disabling access from th... answer nowAsked by Joleen on September 10, 2021 5:45 PMAnswered by the admin
The Simplex 5000 does not offer a privacy feature to disable access from the outside.
- Q is there a way to get this product with a combo lever on both sides, we are going to install a sh... answer nowAsked by ivan on November 28, 2018 11:23 AMAnswered by the admin
There is not for this lock type, however, you can go with an EE lockset by simplex which is double sided and comes in either keyed or non-keyed version.