- USA made in ISO 9001 Certified 150,000 square-foot factory located in Winston-Salem, NC
- Extra heavy-duty American Steel Mortise (ASM) lock
- ADA compliant
- 100% mechanical combination entry with free egress
- Satin chrome finish
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Change code with change tool (provided) from exterior side
- Auto-locking security
- Covers existing standard 86 mortise preps
- Lock mechanism is two-piece 3/4″ latch
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Key override: Furnished with a 6 pin conventional Schlage cylinder with Schlage C keyway for emergency access
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/16 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
Mortise Lock Casing: 5 7/8 (H) x 4 1/8 (W) in., Mortise Lock Faceplate 8 (H) x 1 1/4 (W) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Mortise, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
A156.2, Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
1 to 5 Digits
Keypad – Digits
Extra heavy-duty solid cast housings, Solid cast, ADA-compliant levers
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.