Cypher Combination Lock
$482.98 – $500.52
Includes Best compatible inter-changeable key core.
- ADA compliant lock
- 100% Mechanical HEAVY DUTY push button lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Auto-locking; can be ordered with passage mode feature in Simplex L1031 & L1041 models
- HEAVY DUTY UL listed latch-bolt with deadlocking plunger
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Key Override; furnished with a combinated (keyed up) Falcon brand 6-pin IC key core. Includes one IC core change key, and two operating keys. Have your own core you want to use? Click here to order this same lock less-core.
7 3/8 (H) x 3 1/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
9 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
1 to 5 Digits
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
ADA-compliant levers, Cast front housing, unified trim plate
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can the plunger be reversed if the RH door is push or pull? answer nowAsked by Rick on September 15, 2021 6:27 PMAnswered by the admin
The latch/plunger can be rotated to operate in either direction.
- Answered by the admin
The removal of this lock typically requires the interior code change keys and the spanner wrench that was included with the lock. You may use the installation guide below to reverse the steps so that you may remove the lock from the door.
- Q Is this lock compatable with a Cormax Best 6 pin core answer nowAsked by James Eler on March 2, 2018 9:23 AMA Yes, this lock is compatible with the Cormax Best core. When purchasing be sure to choose the "Best" core option for the right model.
- Q I think that I know the answer from above but please confirm. I have a KABA IR102 and a Yale 7... answer nowAsked by David Barrons on February 18, 2018 1:06 PMA No this is not compatible. We would suggest an LP1020 with a Von Duprin 99 panic device. Please see the links below. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/simplex-lp1020-pushbutton-panic-exit-lock/ https://www.gokeyless.com/product/von-duprin-99eo-rim-panic-exit-bar/
- Q Can this unit be used with concealed rod panic hardware for an aluminum medium stile door? Or can... answer nowAsked by Alan Goldberg on June 28, 2017 7:23 AMA
Unfortunately this lock will not work with your current door configuration. Depending on the room and width of the door we may have some other other options for you. Below I have attached a product that may work in your situation.
- Q Is this lock designed to allow for often change of combination? Even as often as once a week. answer nowAsked by Yisroel on March 5, 2017 11:53 AMAnswered by the admin
Yes, you can change the code as often as necessary with this lock. However, long term it would be recommended to look into an electronic lock such as the E5031 as changing codes in electronic locks are more forgiving for errors and will allow you to add and delete codes faster.