Cypher Combination Lock
$556.07 – $576.26
Security made simple. The Kaba Simplex L1021B is a heavy-duty push button lock built to withstand high traffic and tough environments. With this low maintenance option, you don’t have to worry about electronics, wires, or batteries. Best of all, this cypher lock features auto-locking to ensure your door or gate always secures behind you. Includes Best compatible interchangeable key core.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- ADA compliant lock
- 100% Mechanical HEAVY DUTY push button lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Auto-locking – can be ordered with passage mode feature in Simplex L1031 and L1041 models
- HEAVY DUTY UL listed latch-bolt with deadlocking plunger
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Key Override; furnished with a combinated (keyed up) Falcon brand 6-pin IC key core. Includes one IC core change key, and two operating keys.
- Have your own core you want to use? Click here to order this same lock less-core.
This tamper-proof cypher lock seamlessly integrates into:
- Institutional buildings
- Government buildings
- Commercial spaces
- Exterior and interior spaces
Simplex L1021B – Combination Entry & Key Override (Best compatible IC core included). As you’re looking to secure your busy space, there’s a lot to love about this tough-as-nails cypher door lock from the leader in top-of-the-line security solutions, Kaba Ilco. Protect important assets and spaces from unwanted visitors and potential trouble. A Simplex lock combination is made to be complex, fortifying against any intruder.
For over 100 years, people have turned to Kaba for their high quality security products. The Simplex L1000 Series is a 3-hour UL/ULC fire rated stand-alone security lock that is highly weather resistant and certified for durability, as it complies with D.O.D (Dept. of Defense) 5220.22M.
Whether you need to lock up a conference room or protect valuable assets, this cypher door lock is up for the job. Entry is gained via a 1-5 digit sequential code. Vandal resistant, there’s a reason why Simplex locks have found widespread acceptance in high-traffic commercial, institutional, and government buildings around the world. See the difference for yourself.
7 3/8 (H) x 3 1/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
9 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
1 to 5 Digits
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
2 3/4 in.
ADA-compliant levers, Cast front housing, unified trim plate
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can the plunger be reversed if the RH door is push or pull? answer nowAsked by Rick on September 15, 2021 6:27 PMA
The latch/plunger can be rotated to operate in either direction.
The removal of this lock typically requires the interior code change keys and the spanner wrench that was included with the lock. You may use the installation guide below to reverse the steps so that you may remove the lock from the door.
- Q Is this lock compatable with a Cormax Best 6 pin core answer nowAsked by James Eler on March 2, 2018 9:23 AMA Yes, this lock is compatible with the Cormax Best core. When purchasing be sure to choose the "Best" core option for the right model.
- Q I think that I know the answer from above but please confirm. I have a KABA IR102 and a Yale 7... answer nowAsked by David Barrons on February 18, 2018 1:06 PMA No this is not compatible. We would suggest an LP1020 with a Von Duprin 99 panic device. Please see the links below. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/simplex-lp1020-pushbutton-panic-exit-lock/ https://www.gokeyless.com/product/von-duprin-99eo-rim-panic-exit-bar/
- Q Can this unit be used with concealed rod panic hardware for an aluminum medium stile door? Or can... answer nowAsked by Alan Goldberg on June 28, 2017 7:23 AMA
Unfortunately this lock will not work with your current door configuration. Depending on the room and width of the door we may have some other other options for you. Below I have attached a product that may work in your situation.
- Q Is this lock designed to allow for often change of combination? Even as often as once a week. answer nowAsked by Yisroel on March 5, 2017 11:53 AMA
Yes, you can change the code as often as necessary with this lock. However, long term it would be recommended to look into an electronic lock such as the E5031 as changing codes in electronic locks are more forgiving for errors and will allow you to add and delete codes faster.