Heavy-Duty Gate Box
$61.09 – $93.09
- Accepts 2 3/4″ backsets – common size for commercial grade keyless locks
- Choose from 14 gauge steel box or aluminum box, depending on your gate material
- Designed to fit to the fence, gate door, or hinged door either by welding or bolting through – works with 2 3/4″ cylindrical latch bolts.
- If used with the Alarm Lock Trilogy DL2700 or DL3000: the small 1/8″ pilot hole located below the 2 1/8″ hole needs to be increased to 3/8″
- If used with the Codelock double-sided lock: add the 4 thru-bolt holes for the back plate
10.25 (H) x 5.5 (W) x 1.75 (D) in.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q We would like to install Simplex 5041 lock on our redwood gate door. It is not clear to us whethe... answer nowAsked by August 15, 2020 4:10 PMonAnswered by the admin
Most wooden gates do not require a gate box. These are primarily used for metal fences/gates that do not have a section suitable for securely mounting the lock, such as pool gates or chain link fence.
- Answered by the admin
No, this is designed for heavy-duty commercial locks. For a 2835 lock you would need the smaller K-BXDIG23. If you add the 2835 to your shopping cart it will bring up the gate box as an accessory item to purchase.