FJM KeyGuard Pro SL-500
Digital Key Safe and Lock Box
Bulk pricing available! Please call for details.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Familiar telephone style key pad entry — New Wall Mount version now available!
- Mount virtually anywhere with the optional accessories
- Alpha and Numeric Combinations
- Large Storage Area: Store Keys, Access Cards, Business Cards
- Large Punch Buttons: Easy to use, Easy to see, Convenient
- Protective Cover: Weather Resistant, Protects from Elements, Removable
- Value: Optional locking shackle, Competitively priced, 1 year warranty
- Setup and operating instructions provided
- Rubber exterior and plastic interior constructed body
- Metal constructed faceplate and locking mechanisms
Use Easy-to-Remember Words!
- Convey a marketing message
- Use your company name
- Personalize your combination
- Familiar phone keypad entry
- Convenience of words and/or numbers
- Easy to use punch buttons
- Contractors and Sub-contractors
- Recreational Vehicles
- Boats and Boat Lockers
- Bicycles and Motor Bikes
- Real Estate Agents and Investors
- Property Managers
- Cleaning and Maintenance Personnel
- Children and Family
- Emergency Access to Elderly
- Great for Joggers and Outdoor Sports
- Access Cards
- Real Estate Key Lockbox and Property Management Key Lockbox
FJM Security Products
Outside: 4 3/4 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 2 (D) in. | Effective Inside: 2 3/4 (H) x 2 1/4 (W) x 3/8 (D) in.
Metal, Plastic, Rubber
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q How do I get into the lock box with no code, is there a master access code? answer nowAsked by January 13, 2023 1:44 PMonA
These locks only hold a single code at a time.
- Q Does the shackle open? For example, could I put the shackle around the top bar of a fence? answer nowAsked by September 1, 2021 10:35 AMonA
The shackle opens straight upwards and can be rotated while unlocked. You could certainly attach this to the top bar of a fence as long as the bar is not bigger than the shackle clearance.
At the bottom of the faceplate back (behind the keypad) there is a white plastic “key” to change the combination on the KeyGuard Pro. A small screwdriver can be used as well. With this key, push in the desired button and turn 180 degrees. The arrow on the button should now be pointing down towards the base of KeyGuard Pro. This will be done for each letter and/or number in the desired combination.
- Q My sister is working out of town & rooming at a place similar to an "Extend A Stay". Housekee... answer nowAsked by January 18, 2018 9:28 PMonA This lockbox is used to store the keys to that door. You must have all keys that access is this door in order to secure entry. Typically in the scenario of maintenance and housekeeping, the use of a master key is used to get into multiple doors.
- Q What is the max amount keys you can fit in the box? answer nowAsked by July 26, 2017 8:59 AMonA
It would depend on the key size but you can get at least three in the box.
- Q How much space is available to possibly hang this on the railing? answer nowAsked by June 8, 2017 3:50 PMonAThese are generally used for hanging on knobs and handles for doors. Anything thicker or wider than a standard knob or door handle could be an issue.
- Q How many letters/numbers can be used for the combination? answer nowAsked by June 6, 2017 11:29 PMonA
Three to six digits is the recommended code length. Each digit can only be used once.