- Familiar telephone style key pad entry — New Wall Mount version now available!
- Mount virtually anywhere with the optional accessories
- Alpha & Numeric Combinations
- Large Storage Area: Store Keys, Access Cards, Business Cards
- Large Punch Buttons: Easy to use, Easy to see, Convenient
- Protective Cover: Weather Resistant, Protects from Elements, Removable
- Value: Optional locking shackle, Competitively priced, 1 year warranty
- Setup and operating instructions provided
- Rubber exterior and plastic interior constructed body
- Metal constructed faceplate and locking mechanisms
Use Easy-to-Remember Words!
- Convey a marketing message
- Use your company name
- Personalize your combination
- Familiar phone keypad entry
- Convenience of words and/or numbers
- Easy to use punch buttons
- Contractors & Sub-contractors
- Recreational Vehicles
- Boats & Boat Lockers
- Bicycles & Motor Bikes
- Real Estate Agents & Investors
- Property Managers
- Cleaning & Maintenance Personnel
- Children and Family
- Emergency Access to Elderly
- Great for Joggers & Outdoor Sports
- Access Cards
- Real Estate Key Lockbox & Property Management Key Lockbox
Outside: 4 3/4 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 2 (D) in. | Effective Inside: 2 3/4 (H) x 2 1/4 (W) x 3/8 (D) in.
Metal, Plastic, Rubber
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q My sister is working out of town & rooming at a place similar to an "Extend A Stay". Housekee... answer nowAsked by January 18, 2018 9:28 PMonA This lockbox is used to store the keys to that door. You must have all keys that access is this door in order to secure entry. Typically in the scenario of maintenance and housekeeping, the use of a master key is used to get into multiple doors.
- Q What is the max amount keys you can fit in the box? answer nowAsked by July 26, 2017 8:59 AMonA
It would depend on the key size but you can get at least three in the box.
- Q How much space is available to possibly hang this on the railing? answer nowAsked by June 8, 2017 3:50 PMonAThese are generally used for hanging on knobs and handles for doors. Anything thicker or wider than a standard knob or door handle could be an issue.
- Q How many letters/numbers can be used for the combination? answer nowAsked by June 6, 2017 11:29 PMonA
Three to six digits is the recommended code length. Each digit can only be used once.
These locks use a single code at a time. So if you are going from one tenant to another yes you can change it before each tenant arrives. If you need multiple codes for say multiple tenants at once this lock will not work for your need.