KeyinCode 1000 Series
Stainless Steel Exit Device
Your new keyless exit. The KeyinCode 1000 Exit Device provides heavy-duty reliable access for schools, universities, and commercial buildings or where high traffic operation is required. Featuring a durable housing and multiple mounting holes for easy installation.
- Matching KIC5500PK Exit Trim available
- For use in institutions, schools, universities, and commercial buildings or where heavy-duty reliable operation is required
- Rail assemblies are heavy duty Extruded aluminum construction rail, cast chassis with multiple mounting holes, with stainless steel push pad and caps made of stainless steel
- Full size cast chassis of non-ferrous cast (Panic Grade) and steel construction for (Fire Grade) with “Architectural Design” allows for through-bolt of trim and retrofit of device to popular footprints
- Fits 25 in. to 36 in. door (model available to fit up to 48 in. door), Non-handed for use on right or left opening doors, for vertical rod 36 in. x 84 in. or 48 in. x 96 in. available
- ANSI A156.3, Grade 1 heavy duty exit device in surface mount rim and vertical rod designs
- Can be used with various trim including rim cylinder with pull handle, Cylindrical keyed lever, escutcheon keyed lever, escutcheon keyed thumb-latch or door pull, passage or dummy
- Includes complete installation kit; latch-bolt strike, shims,fasteners, strike plates, mounting templates and easy instructions
- For Doors 1 3/4 in. to 2 1/4 in. thick with 3 3/4 in. minimum stile
- Coming soon: Concealed Vertical Rod for metal and wood
For more information or ordering assistance, please contact our Commercial Project Team at 877-439-5377 ext. 1001
The KeyinCode 1000 Stainless Steel Exit Device provides heavy-duty reliable access for schools, universities, and commercial buildings or where high traffic operation is required. Featuring a durable housing made from stainless steel and multiple mounting holes for easy installation. Its “Architectural Design” allows for the through-bolt of exit trim and retrofitting to popular footprints. This adaptable exit device can be used with various trim, including rim cylinder with pull handle, cylindrical keyed lever, escutcheon keyed lever, and much more. KeyinCode 1000 series fits door widths of 25 to 36 inches and left or right opening doors. Installation kit includes latch-bolt strike, shims, fasteners, strike plates, mounting templates and easy operating instructions.
8 5/8 (H) x 33 3/4 (W) x 3 1/4 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
25 to 36 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 3/4 in.
A156.3, Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.