USB Powered WiFi Bridge
The Gateway to remote lock management! The KeyinCode Gateway brings remote access and management for KeyinCode smart locks anywhere you have a WiFi connection. Manage users, view lock access history, and receive event notifications all from your smartphone.
- WiFi gateway for KeyinCode smart locks
- Enables remote lock and user management from anywhere you’re connected to WiFi
- 3 years WiFi remote lock management service included*
- Powered by standard USB Type charger (not included)
- One bridge per smart lock
- Recommended gateway placement within 15 ft. of lock
WiFi Remote Access
- Lock and unlock
- Set lock parameters
- Manage users, phones, cards and codes
- Audit trail
- Event notifications
- Lock status
*WiFi Gateway includes 3 years of remote management service, after which a $25/year service fee will be required for continued access to remote management features
Bluetooth BLE, WiFi
Android 4.3 or later, iOS 8 or later
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Who do you contact after your 3 years of free WiFi? answer nowAsked by Kaley Malm on September 22, 2020 4:33 PMAnswered by the admin
You may contact our sales team or KeyinCode directly to continue your online subscription.
- Q Is this the only lock that works with the emergency exit bar? answer nowAsked by Alberto on January 14, 2020 8:19 AMAnswered by the admin
This is simply a gateway designed to communicate wirelessly with existing KIC locksets. For information on locks that will work with exit push bars, please feel free to contact our sales staff at 937-247-9327, option 1 or by email at [email protected]. You may also click the link below to browse our commercial exit locks!