Commercial Smart Lock with KeyinCloud Management Service
Simplify security with the cloud. Manage users and locks, schedule time-specific access periods, engage lockdown, view audit history and much more through the robust KeyinCloud access management platform. Remotely control the KIC4515 WiFi smart lock, other connected locks, devices and services from a single convenient location.
- WiFi and Bluetooth smart lock
- Lighter duty commercial grade – ideal for lighter use applications such as office, utility rooms, storage closets and home
- 12 button backlit LED keypad
- Admin smartphone user can manage multiple locks, one admin per lock
- Manage Time and Duration codes remotely
- New updated algorithm chip for faster code processing
- Storeroom function standard
- Includes conversion tailpiece for classroom function
- Passage function for code free access
- Low battery indicator on keypad
- Zinc alloy body construction
- Brushed steel finish
- Supports MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Desfire, MISFARE Ultralite card formats
- Cloud-based access control and management platform
- Mobile friendly apps available for iOS and Android
- Unlimited access users, guests, guest duration and account members
- 365 day history including events, notifications and admin logs
- Remote lock and user management
- Health notifications including battery level and WiFi
- Access notifications
- Guest communications through email and text
- Automation via API/partner integrations
- Custom admin roles
- Access and device schedules
- Partner lock integrations
- Group management
- Access user/guest location mass assigning
- 3 years WiFi remote lock management service included*
*Includes 36 month KeyinCloud subscription, a $10/device/month service fee will be required for continued access to remote management features
For more information about how the KeyinCloud platform can work for you and your property, please contact our commercial sales specialists at 937-247-9327
KeyinCloud offers a Cloud Based Access Control Platform (ACaaS) eliminating the need for local PC’s, Panels, Wiring, or Software.
Use Your Existing WiFi Network
KeyinCloud enabled locks directly connect to existing WiFi infrastructure or we can connect to a variety of 3rd Party Locks via Z-Wave Gateways.
Everything in One Dashboard
KeyinCloud’s centralized, easy to use dashboard puts everything in one place. Manage all your properties, doors and users from anywhere via our App or Mobile Web Portal.
Centralized Access Management
Manage access for employees, guests and vendors across multiple locations and partition the management of our solution all the way down to a single door/tenant.
Notifications and History
Always know who’s coming and going with email and text notifications along with a complete audit trail of events all searchable based on detailed criteria.
No Lost Keys, No Rekeying
Remove the hassle of rekeying doors and handing off keys to employees and guests.
Scales with Your Business
KeyinCloud software scales with your needs, whether you are managing a small business or a large enterprise.
Managed Access for Every Door
Leveraging existing WiFi allows us to provide managed access to doors that may be cost prohibitive to a hard-wired Access System.
3rd Party Integration – Open API & Webhooks
Robust and comprehensive API allows for 3rd party integrations, including Mercury Security, Vera and August Lock along and more.
6 3/4 (H) x 2 1/2 (W) x 2 3/4 (D) in
6 3/4 (H) x 2 1/2 (W) x 2 3/4 (D) in
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
2 3/4 in., 2 3/8 in.
Lever Handle Door Locks
4 to 10 Digits
Audit Trail, Auto Relocking, Bluetooth, Passage Mode, Privacy/Lockdown
Brushed Stainless Steel, Oil Rubbed Bronze
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
|Event Audit Trail|
MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Desfire, MIFARE Ultralite
Android 4.3 or later, iOS 9 or later
Bluetooth BLE, WiFi
6 pin C
Grade 2 (Better)
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is this just a key pad lock or can you do access cards? answer nowAsked by Madison Pearson on September 14, 2020 1:38 PMAnswered by the admin
This lock does support card access with MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Desfire, and MIFARE Ultralite smart cards.