Standard Duty Commercial Bluetooth Smart Lock
Commercial smart security simplified. KeyinCode KIC5510 let’s you manage users and locks, schedule time-specific access periods, engage lockdown, view audit history and much more right from your smartphone. Multiple secure keyless access methods provide flexibility to fit your growing business needs.
- Standalone Bluetooth smart lock
- Standard duty commercial ANSI/BHMA Grade 2
- Multiple keyless access methods – keypad code, smartphone and smart card
- 12 button backlit LED keypad
- Up to 800 user code and smart card capacity*
- Up to 50 smartphone users and 1 admin phone user
- Admin smartphone user can manage multiple locks, one admin per lock
- Program via keypad or smartphone with K3 Connect App
- Storeroom function standard
- Passage function for code free access
- Schedule up to 3 code free access periods
- Dual-credential function requires two valid user to open the lock
- 2,000 event audit trail
- Low battery indicator on keypad and app
- Zinc alloy body construction suitable for indoor
- Brushed steel finish
- Supports MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Desfire, MIFARE Ultralite card formats
*In addition to phone clients, the lock can store up to 800 code and card users in total only, ex. 200 card and 600 code users, or 400 card and 400 code users
K3 Connect App
- Mobile app for iOS and Android devices
- Add, remove and name locks and users easily
- Create temporary codes for service works, deliveries, and other guests
- View and share lock access history
- Lock Down mode to disable electronic access entry
- Set relocking delay from 5 to 30 seconds
- Schedule auto-unlock/lock times by day of the week
- First Man In enables Passage Mode after the first authorized entry
- Schedule automatic code changes daily, weekly, monthly, or indefinitely with daily notifications
- Update lock firmware with your smartphone
No more wasting time on costly lockouts and lost keys. The versatile KIC5510 from KeyinCode offers multiple keyless lock access methods without having to fumble around with traditional keys. Users can access the lock through keypad code entry, a tap of their smart card, or their smartphone. Managing multiple locks has never been easier thanks to the free K3 Connect app, which allows admins to create and share user access rights as well as customize lock functions right from their compatible Bluetooth smartphone.
Schedule specific time periods for code-free access allowing guests to open the door without having to use any credentials, perfect for open business and delivery hours. Start the business day off right with the First Man In function, which keeps the door locked during a scheduled passage period until the first valid credential is used to open the lock, then remains open for the rest of that period. This ensures your building or room is only open when a registered user is there to open the doors. Audit trails can also be viewed from the smartphone to see who is accessing the lock and when. Whether it’s an emergency situation or the occupant just needs some privacy, lockdown can be engaged to prevent user access so only an admin can open the lock. For sensitive or higher security applications, the KIC5510 is also equipped with dual-credential verification which requires at least two valid users to open the lock.
Is your operation too big for Bluetooth or do you just want the extra convenience of WiFi connectivity? Look no further than the KeyinCode 5510-W, that has these features and more!
7 3/4 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 3 1/4 (D) in.
7 3/4 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 2 7/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
2 3/4 in., 2 3/8 in.
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits, Smart Card/Fob
Grade 2 (Better)
A156.25, Grade 2 (Better)
4-6 digits, 8 digit master code
Audit Trail, Auto Relocking, Bluetooth, Passage Mode, Privacy/Lockdown
Brushed Stainless Steel
Android 4.3 or later, iOS 9 or later
MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Desfire, MIFARE Ultralite
|Event Audit Trail|
6 pin C
3 Year Manufacturer
Multi-Factor, Single Factor
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is the handle direction changeable? The picture only shows handle on right side. answer nowAsked by Zahid Iqbal on October 3, 2021 1:09 AMAnswered by the admin
The handles are field reversible and can be installed pointed to the left or the right side.
- Q How do I assign a code to a specific person? How difficult or easy is it to get a record of who c... answer nowAsked by Roger Conner on January 23, 2021 11:43 AMAnswered by the admin
A code can be assigned to specific users under the Clients tab when using the K3 app. The event log is pulled from within the same K3 app and can be viewed immediately after downloading.
- Q Hi. I have a restaurant and approximately 10 staff members show up within a 30 minute time period... answer nowAsked by Jim Kelly on December 17, 2020 8:04 AMAnswered by the admin
This lock does allow you to make certain codes enable passage mode (code free access) during specified times of the day. You will also be able to create scheduled access for any codes of your choosing.
- Q Does this lock automatically after being opened? For example, if someone leaves, will they need t... answer nowAsked by Susan on December 10, 2020 11:26 AMAnswered by the admin
This lock will lock automatically ~5 seconds after being opened.
- Q Hi, where can I find these 'smart cards' with which people can enter? answer nowAsked by Alexander on December 2, 2020 10:23 AMAnswered by the admin
We have several different options available for this lock model by different manufacturers. For information, please contact our sales staff at 937-247-9327, option 1!
- Q If passage mode is enabled. Can it be set to turn off passage mode after a certain amount of time... answer nowAsked by Shane on November 29, 2020 11:18 AMAnswered by the admin
This model does support scheduled passage modes that will enable and disable automatically. Otherwise, passage can be enabled or disabled manually.
- Q Where do I find he DIN number for my newly installed locks? answer nowAsked by Eirc on July 14, 2020 8:17 PMAnswered by the admin
The DIN is specific to the lock model that is installed. The DIN is case sensitive.
KIC4510 DIN = KIC4510
KIC5510 DIN = KIC5510
KIC6510 DIN = KIC6510