WiFi Keypad Smart Lock
Your home’s new guardian angel. The Kwikset Halo WiFi pushbutton smart lock provides wireless anywhere access to your entry doors. Remotely access your lock, customize users, view lock activity history and more with your smartphone and the free Kwikset mobile app.
- Wifi enabled deadbolt smart lock
- Pushbutton keypad, Touchscreen model also available
- Manage your lock from anywhere there’s an internet connection through the Kwikset App
- 250 customizable access codes with optional schedules
- 4 to 8 digit codes
- Lock and check status using voice commands with Amazon Alexa
- Low battery indicator
- Alarm sounds after 3 consecutive incorrect code entries
- Temporarily disable the keypad to prevent unwanted entry
- Tamper resistant interior cover
- BHMA Grade AAA certified
- 20 Minute fire rating – UL certified
- Full 128-bit encryption security
- Featuring SmartKey Security – protecting against advanced break-in techniques
- SecureScreen – patented security feature prevents on-screen fingerprint user code identification
- Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver
- No hard wiring needed
- Operates on 4 AA batteries
- Remotely access your lock from your smartphone
- Lock and unlock
- Create, disable, and delete codes
- Set schedules for custom user codes, including set periods, dates and one-time use
- Receive lock activity notifications
- View event history
The Kwikset Halo WiFi Keypad Smart Lock provides wireless access to your entry doors. Remotely access your lock, customize users, view lock activity history and more from anywhere with your smartphone and the Kwikset mobile app. No smart hub or subscriptions required! With 250 customizable access codes you can send codes to family, friends, neighbors, sitters, contractors and many more. With so many codes even your dog can have one. Codes can be scheduled for set periods, dates and one-time use to ensure that even if someone has a code they can only enter your home when you want them to. Easily create, disable, and delete codes with a few taps on the Kwikset app. After 3 consecutive incorrect code entries the built-in alarm will sound alerting to potential unauthorized entry. Hands full and need to leave in a hurry? Just ask Alexa to lock the door for you. You can temporarily disable the keypad for a little relaxation time after work. The Halo is also equipped with Kwikset’s patented SmartKey Security which protects against advanced break-in techniques and SecureScreen which prevents on-screen fingerprint user code identification. Add that with full 128-bit encryption, a tamper resistant interior cover and low battery indicator, you have peace of mind that your home is secure. Armed with only a screwdriver, you can install the deadbolt in minutes with no hard wiring needed.
5 13/16 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
5 13/32 (H) x 2 28/32 (W) x 1 3/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
4 to 8 Digits
1 in. diameter latch hole, 2 1/8 in. diameter face hole
Satin Nickel, Venetian Bronze
1 Year Electronic, Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I'm looking to install these on doors across several locations. Would the app be able to separate... answer nowAsked by July 13, 2020 10:27 PMonAnswered by the admin
Yes! You are able to separate each lock by name/location.