Kwikset Home Connect 620 CNT
Keypad Z-Wave Plus Smart Deadbolt
Connect your home to security. The Kwikset Home Connect 620 CNT provides keyless access and Z-Wave Plus technology to your entry doors. Automate your home with scenes, access your lock from anywhere, receive status notifications, and more with the powerful new Z-Wave 700 chipset.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- 10-Button keypad with one-touch locking
- Sleek and Contemporary style – Traditional style also available
- Z-Wave 700 chipset for enhanced network security, network pre-enrollment, and extended wireless range and battery life
- Backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave hubs
- Audit trail logging stores access history in the lock memory
- Date/time scheduled user access control
- SmartStart Network Pre-Enrollment
- Lock and unlock your door from anywhere through powerful Z-Wave Plus
- View lock status and receive notifications of your lock’s activities
- Connect to other devices in the home and create scenes driven by the door lock
- Works with Amazon Alexa, SmartThings, Google Home, Ring, Wink and Ezlo
- 250 users codes
- Control when people have access with customizable user code schedules
- MasterCode security for improved feature management
- Replaces existing door hardware with just a screwdriver
- Operates on 4 x AA alkaline batteries
- No hard wiring needed
- BHMA Grade 2 certified
- Full 128-bit encryption
- Features SmartKey® Security Re-Key Technology with BumpGuard™ Protection
- Tapered deadbolt design permits misaligned doors to lock and unlock with ease
- Supports S2 secure network enrollment
- Incorrect code protection with audible alarm
Kwikset has been one of the go-to lock brands for decades, now they’ve brought out another ringer! The Kwikset Home Connect 620 CNT Keypad Z-Wave Plus Smart Lock features keyless access to your entry doors. The durable 10-button keypad and sleek, all metal design will have the neighbors green with envy. Ditch the keys for codes and share them with up to 250 friends, family, repair technicians, and more! Powered by Z-Wave Plus enhanced technology you can create scenes driven by the lock, connect to other devices in the home, access your doors remotely, schedule access and much more. The powerful new Z-Wave 700 chipset provides enhanced network security, full 128-bit encryption security, network pre-enrollment, and extended wireless range and battery life over older Z-Wave protocols. This deadbolt is backward compatible with existing Z-Wave panels and hubs. Using the audit trail, you will always know at a glance who comes and goes from your property. An audible alarm will sound after incorrect code attempts preventing misuse and break-ins. SmartKey® Security Re-Key Technology with BumpGuard™ Protection allows for easy re-keying when you have to change the locks without having to take the lock off of the door.
4 5/16 (H) x 2 25/32 (W) x 1 1/4 (D) in.
5 25/32 (H) x 2 23/32 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 1/2 to 2 1/8 in. diameter face hole, 1 in. diameter latch hole
Key, Keypad – Digits
2 3/8 to 2 3/4 in. adjustable
Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), 128-bit, Z-Wave Plus
320 ft. line of sight
4 to 8 Digits
Satin Nickel, Polished Chrome, Venetian Bronze, Matte Black
1 in. solid
Audit Trail, Auto Relocking, Z-Wave Plus
Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
Exterior: -40°F to 150°F, Interior: 32°F to 140°F
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
Exterior: 100% condensing, Interior: 30% – 95% non-condensing
1 Year Electronic, Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.