Kwikset Kevo Plus Hub
Kevo Smart Lock Accessory
Home security just got real. From anywhere in the world, remotely lock and unlock your Kevo smart lock, check lock status and be notified when your door is opened from your smartphone or computer. No recurring fees and no worries, it’s time for the Kevo Plus upgrade.
- Bluetooth enabled gateway and service upgrade for Kwikset Kevo smart locks
- Remotely lock and unlock your door from anywhere you have internet access through Kevo website and free mobile app (available for iOS and Android)
- Monitor your lock status from anywhere
- Be alerted when your door is locked and unlocked
- Works with Amazon Alexa voice commands – check lock status, lock/unlock door, and more
- Single Kevo Plus gateway can connect with up to 10 Kevo smart locks
- Connects directly to your wireless router
- NO monthly service fees
Why Kevo Plus?
- Respond to emergencies by giving a neighbor access to your home
- Let friends and guests into your home remotely
- Know when home service providers enter and leave
- Never wonder if your door is locked or unlocked
- Remotely secure doors left unlocked
Requires Kwikset Kevo smart lock, internet connection, Ethernet port, and wireless router
Kwikset’s Kevo Plus is a Bluetooth gateway and service upgrade that grants remote wireless access and monitoring to your Kwikset Kevo smart lock. Conveniently let friends and family into your home with your smartphone or computer from anywhere you have internet access. Remotely unlock your door for neighbors in case of emergencies or repairmen for scheduled visits and be notified when they access the lock. Can’t remember if you locked the door before going to bed? Kevo Plus will let you see if your door is locked or not so you can lock up without having to get up. A single Kevo Plus device can connect with up to 10 Kevo family locks. Whether its the front or back door you always know who’s coming and going and when with Kevo. It’s convenient hassle-free security with no monthly fees.
Android 5.0 or later, iOS 11.2 or later
Up to 100 ft. (line of sight)
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.