SmartCode 911 Touchpad Electronic Lever – Satin Nickel
Out with the old, in with the new! Designed with a sleek style to complement your home’s interior, you can lock up your home office, wine cellar or storage room and never have to worry about keys.
- High security keyless entry system for residences
- Recommended for single bore doors
- SmartCode Lever replaces existing door knob or handle in as 5-10 minutes with nothing more than a screwdriver – no hardwiring is necessary
- Weather resistant for interior and exterior use
- Stylish, arched design creates a personalized style sure to integrate into any decor. Compliments all Kwikset knob, lever and handlesets
- Also available in Polished Brass & Venetian Bronze
- Interior housing matches front housing in attractiveness
- Set your own numerical code (millions of possible choices) to unlock your door
- Program up to 2 different codes of 4-8 digits
- Quick, easy and user-friendly operation. EASY for kids too. Simply enter your code and rotate lever. To lock, simply push the ‘lock’ button
- Emergency key bypass. Includes SmartKey for increased peace of mind
- Back-lit keypad for increased visibility
- Installation and programming step-by-step instructions included. Quick Reference Guide located under the interior cover
- BumpGuard included to protect against lock bumping
- Customizable features including lock status indicators, audible sounds for when keypad is touched for example, and auto-lock after 30 seconds of SmartCode Lever being unlocked
- Battery Operation: Requires 4 AA batteries; appx. 1 year of use at 20 uses/day
- Full size field reversible lever handle
- Fits standard size 2 1/8” (54 mm) diameter bore holes. No extra bore holes required for installation.
- Backset: Universal adjustable backset 2 3/8″ – 2 3/4″ (no need to measure!)
- Grade 2, 1/2″ cylindrical throw latch
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Secure Your Home & Neighborhood Bragging Rights The Kwikset SmartCode electronic touchpad lever is quite possibly one of the residential lock world's greatest achievements. You'll enjoy a millionaire's lifestyle with its one touch locking and key free access. You'll never again go stir crazy wondering where your keys are. Your spouse, kids, and neighbor won't have to witness you losing your cool as you stand at the door realizing you don't have your keys. In a perfect world we could all leave our doors open. But these are increasingly dangerous and tricky times. Taking a tough stand on securing your residence should be front and center. Kwikset keyless locks maximize your security without inconveniencing you. Too bad we can't expect the same when going though our favorite airport! You owe no allegiances to your worn out, mechanical, pickable lock. And it's hardly offering any protection. How many times has the front door, back door, door to the garage, home office, and storage door been left unlocked because it was a pain to have remember the key. With Kwikset keyless locks you can fortify your home, and prevent security issues like lock bumping. SmartCode locks let you live and enjoy life without the fear something terrible has happened. Everyone, and all your important things will be protected; even if you only step out briefly to jog, walk the dog, chase the kids around the backyard, or run to the store to replenish the milk. You don't want to miss out on the future, put the new SmartCode on your home, today.
4 7/16 (H) x 2 13/16 (W) x 2 11/16 (D) in.
5 3/8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 3 13/32 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
4 to 8 Digits
Front body: Weather Resistant
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-40°F – 180°F
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
32°F – 122°F
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Keypad – Digits
Kwikset Recodeable (KW1)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Electronic, Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Love the convenience of this door lock but it's not child proof! The interior handle always opens... answer nowAnswered by the admin This lock is not designed to lock from the interior because the lock is controlled and locked from the exterior keypad. In these type of situation, a deadbolt lock with a passage lever would be your best option to ensure that the lock is controlled from the interior and exterior. Please see our deadbolt option below. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/kwikset-smartcode-keyless-deadbolt-lock-nickel/