Commercial Telephone Entry System - One Door
Primary access control device for gated communities, parking garages, office buildings, apartments, dormitories, hotels/motels, commercial buildings and recreational facilities with up to 125 residents or users. Intended for one door or gate. Versatile mounting options.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Intuitive interface for visitors to request access
- Tenant / resident grants access via their telephone by activating access control relay, such as electric strike or maglock
- Resident call back
- Many installation choices: surface, recessed, gooseneck
- Stainless steel front panel
- Telephone style keypad with lighting
- Accepts a total of 125 directory listings or stand-alone entry codes
- TTY jack for connection to text communication devices for the hearing impaired
- Simple network capability with up to four units – allows transferring programming data from “master” unit to other sub-units
- Two-line-16-character LCD display
- Removable terminal blocks
- Form “C” access relay rated at 10 amps AC and 7 amps DC @ 30 volts
- Load shed circuitry protects backup battery
9.75 (W) x 11.75 (H) x 3.5 (D) in.
Keypad – Digits
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-22° to +149°F (-30° to +65°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
5% to 95% RH non-condensing
2 Year Limited Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q How does one access the activity log to see who came in at what time? answer nowAsked by July 25, 2018 2:44 PMonA Please give our knowledgeable support representatives a call at 937-247-9327 option 3 and they will be more than willing to walk you through on how to pull the audit information.