Architectural Backlit Keypad
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Indoor/Outdoor keypad designed for convenience
- Flush mount, single-gang design
- 120 Users
- Key press feedback via sounder and yellow LED
- Built-in assignable sounder
- Bi-color Red/Green LED indicates relay status
- Non-volatile memory retains codes even if power is lost
- 1-6 digit codes; digits can be repeated
- Door relocks automatically
- Two level User Management
- Master Code must be entered to change user codes
- Can program door to remain in unlocked position
- Easy to program at the keypad
- Functionality: Main relay controls any device requiring on/off switch — such as electric strike, or maglock. Request to exit input trigger
- Auto adjusting voltage selection
- Vandal resistant
- Well written and easy to understand installation and programming instructions included
- Linear IEI warrants its products for two (2) years after the shipping date to be free from defects in material and workmanship, when they have been installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, and have not been modified or tampered with
3.47 (W) x 5.14 (H) x .71 (D) in.
1 to 6 Digits
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-20F to 130F
10-30 Volts DC, 12-24 Volts AC
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does this keep track of who entered or left by pin numbers? Retain history? answer nowAsked by October 4, 2018 9:33 PMonA
This is a simple keypad that is good for getting away from keys but it does not have the full access control that you are seeking. For full-featured access control, we recommend that you speak with our commercial sales staff to purchase the right product for your needs.
- Q I can use the master code to change the codes, add codes. How do I delete codes? answer nowAsked by May 1, 2018 3:39 PMonA The deletion process would be the same as the addition programming. Typically this is done by using a different function code. Please reference your programming guide or call our support staff at 937-247-9327 for additional support.
This keypad will work with the following:
- Accepts 10-30 Volts DC; 12-24 Volts AC – auto adjusting
We have various power-supplies from plug in transformers to hardwired power supplies available for use with the keypad.